[Art Contest][Ended] - Get Easter hats with your art work!

Comments

• rabbirabbi Member
    edited April 2016
    Posting an entry for David1962. He couldn't log on to forum because couldn't receive the confirmation email.

IMG_1300
  • edited April 2016
    Heres mine:
    1459760703529-2037560497

P.S. Sorry If I didnt coloir it, I did this art in less than 5 mins :_:

• Blessed be the pasture of green grass, grow me a flower and drop me an egg sally. This is most exciting >:O! I will conquer all with my superior abstract stick men.
  • JJ.XenJJ.Xen Member
    edited April 2016
    Joining >3<

• Can I post one my drawing and the one of my sister? (PS: she's a cubic player but she's not on the forum)
    If yes let it be 2 different participants... :D
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited April 2016
    Uhhh I can't seem to put the picture in my first post there so, I'll post it here
    Spoiler:

364d94ad-62d4-47fd-aec5-8edc46a12287
    There

• -Diruku- said:

I don't wear easter, Noemi does, the bonnet.

I'll not participate then. (Know the reason) - Greating's to the winner :^)

You could participate as long as you have one of the hats in it ;3.

I'll make another one; with the bunny tophat , pijama and easter items. I'm gonna posted here when it's finished. For avoid and not enter into a discussion about it, don't like troubles.

Thanks @rabbi
  • FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
    edited April 2016
    Here's my work, it's a story picture (figuring the feeling that poor qbees live on every new pack launch -- I knew that feeling for about 1 year when I first started)
    (PS: none of the shown qbees are real players, but if that happened I don't mean to harrass anyone. Thanks for understanding)

• Beautiiiful and funny sketch Frenchy! Hahaha,the grammar and the scenary is so true.

All that works shared here have so much good energy! And looks so pure, I love it.

• edited April 2016
    My work:
    20160404_170710

Hope it is good...
  • Ugh I want to join but sorry It's black and white (but mostly dark white) cause I don't have time to color it.. And yeah maybe it needs more light cause my room not have enough luminosity and sorry this isn't my best work >.< I got nervous and I'm very busy and you guys are awesome painters >.< I hope I can learn how to draw a good drawing from one of you >.<

IMG20160402163349
  • I can join, right? Here is my favorite
  • rabbirabbi Member
    Frenchyyy said:

Can I post one my drawing and the one of my sister? (PS: she's a cubic player but she's not on the forum)

Yes you could, but make sure to include your sister's IGN.

• Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited April 2016
    I wish to join! I made 2 though, if you don't mind :3

bandicam 2016-04-04 20-55-36-046

bandicam 2016-04-04 21-23-55-894
  • rabbi said:

Frenchyyy said:

Can I post one my drawing and the one of my sister? (PS: she's a cubic player but she's not on the forum)

Yes you could, but make sure to include your sister's IGN.

@rabbi problem solved she connected and posted separately, thanks anyway :D ...

• Andorhino3619Andorhino3619 Member
    edited April 2016

• FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks @-Diruku- , as a cubic journalist it's my duty to transmit qbees' feelings to the public cubic world...

And I admit that all the drawings are soo good (other than pro-drawers' drawings... That are for sure perfect)... And @rabbi , it's so cool to do such contests and revive the forum and the holiday event...

Sincerely,

Frenchyyy,

Cubic journalist.
  • Good luck to all!!! I shall refrain from joining cause i already have the hats from easter i wanted and id like to see someone win them who "needed" them. Lol.
    Thanks for opportunities Rabbi.. Keep being awesome
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    >:O All of these are so cute! @.@ I was going to enter but then I saw all of the amazing artwork and knew I stood no chance!

If I have time today and if the contest is still up then maybe I will give it a shot :P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember

>:O All of these are so cute! @.@ I was going to enter but then I saw all of the amazing artwork and knew I stood no chance!

If I have time today and if the contest is still up then maybe I will give it a shot :P

Contest ends April 10th i belive so you still have a few days ^_^

• rabbirabbi Member
    Fluffy303 said:

Contest ends April 10th i belive so you still have a few days ^_^

Yep, and I also decided to do a poll after the contest to decide the winners. I thought it would be a little unfair if I'm the only judge (´-ω-)
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited April 2016

dotpict_20160407_083207

C:
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited April 2016
    [DELETE]
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SonikkuSonikku Member
    edited April 2016
    Here's my entry ^-^

Thank-you BJDware :)

Fixed it for you ;) -BJDware
  • digital.
    cute or wut

raidanzentryeggs

• I was not expecting all of these amazing drawings, good luck to all of you :>
  • Hey guys here is my art sorry took a while my in game name is bolt7wugimage
  • rabbirabbi Member
    bolt7wug said:

Hey guys here is my art sorry took a while my in game name is bolt7wugimage

sorry but it must include at least one easter hat i mentioned in the rule. I'm afraid this doesn't meet the requirements.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited April 2016
    Boop de boop boop
    Easter Contest

It looks better on a phone with dimmer lighting ;w; trust meeee
This discussion has been closed.