How to Craft a Tractor

I'm surprised more people don't know about this! You can actually craft the keys to your very own tractor! (Be aware you still need the perk to use it though)
Recipe:
3x Steel Gear
3x Stainless Steel Place
3x Spring
1x Green Dye
Screwdriver

You don't need to pay that ridiculously high sum of 25k recubes in the store to get it, just craft it.
(Not sure if the devs know about this, maybe I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Eh....)

Enjoy this before it gets patched :D

Comments

• Is this real? 0_0
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited December 2017
    Omg I just made one it's awesome
  • edited December 2017
    Fine
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    Enjoy your tractors :D
  • This is so cool thx @JackFury
  • wew
  • so u need the perk to craft it?(mech 3)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Jesus Christ i crafted like 10 lmaooo

why doesnt this suprise me? XD
    but may i ask jack, how did you figure thids out?
  • I made more than 50 and I already sold some for 30k each
    Buisneeessssss
  • @JackFury holy cubic, this is awesome! thx dude i crafted 100 of them, now im going to sell them 25k each
  • Fek
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited December 2017

edit: turns out it works... how foolish of me
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited December 2017

id want video evidence that this is true ^_^ or else sadly this is just a failed april fools prank

LOL if like 5 man crafted it so why wouldn't believe it???
  • OMG! i crafted so much and im giving each my friends xD thanks
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I just tried it and it doesn’t work lmao
  • XD this was working to me i crafted like 30+ :D
  • It does not work for me either.
    Did this bug really happen?
    edited December 2017
    Wish somebody could give me one then lol
  • 5k each :D XDDDD
  • ? This is fake lol. People who say: "OMG I GOT SO MANY TRACTORS... bla bla bla"
    They're lying. The image is clearly photoshopped too.

5k each :D XDDDD

>_> I won’t be able to afford the sleigh then :C
  • ? This is fake lol. People who say: "OMG I GOT SO MANY TRACTORS... bla bla bla"
    They're lying. The image is clearly photoshopped too.

You're right its photoshopped ;-;

• U said:

I forgot to mention, you have to follow the exact amount of materials to craft it as shown in the pic above (3 gears, 3 plates, 3 springs and 1 dye) and keet crafting until you get as much as you want.
    edited December 2017

U said:

I forgot to mention, you have to follow the exact amount of materials to craft it as shown in the pic above (3 gears, 3 plates, 3 springs and 1 dye) and keet crafting until you get as much as you want.
    Already tried that
  • U said:

U said:

Already tried that
    The exact order, as shown in the owner of the thread :Q: 3 gears, 3 plates, 3 springs, 1 green dye. Sheesh

U said:

U said:

Already tried that
    The exact order, as shown in the owner of the thread :Q: 3 gears, 3 plates, 3 springs, 1 green dye. Sheesh
    Have any more lies?
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

Already tried that
    Have any more lies?
    you forgot the 10 screwdrivers
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

Already tried that
    Have any more lies?
    Did I forgot to mention you also have to have the same texture edit of the workbench box as the owner in order to do this?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thanks <3 it really works. I finally have a tractor of my own!
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited December 2017

U said:

U said:

U said:

Already tried that
    Have any more lies?
    Did I forgot to mention you also have to have the same texture edit of the workbench box as the owner in order to do this?
    nah that's a lie. I think they patched it just a minute ago, I can't craft it any anymore
This discussion has been closed.