JackFury's Drawing Thread (CLOSED)

124»

Comments

• Ashibug said:

Ome R said:

Drawing Santa Claus is taking an awful lot of time.

It's only been two days? Be patient. Artists aren't machines. You're lucky he isn't one of those artists who you have to wait a month on because of how much art they have to do.
    Oh I just wish it’s done in time for Xmas so I guess I could wait for 5-7 days more
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    Ome R said:

Ashibug said:

Ome R said:

Drawing Santa Claus is taking an awful lot of time.

It's only been two days? Be patient. Artists aren't machines. You're lucky he isn't one of those artists who you have to wait a month on because of how much art they have to do.
    Oh I just wish it’s done in time for Xmas so I guess I could wait for 5-7 days more
    It will be done later today :D
    RazaK8 said:

which soft do u use for ur Drawings @JackFury

Ok, I've been getting a lot of questions as to how I make these pics, so here ya go:
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7
    Tool: S Pen (it's a super advanced stylus that only works on this tablet)
    Software: ibis Paint X (you can get it for free on the app store, but the full version has a lot more brushes) This app is AMAZING :D

To answer another question someone asked, no, I don't just draw CC art, I do other stuff too XD
  • these look amazing :o
    edited December 2017
    @Haborym This request was unsual, because this player requested both styles in 1 pic. I'm not sure about how it came out, that's for him to decide.

@Ome R Cubic Santa is completed :D

• That stylus is really helping you get detailed drawings @JackFury
  • JackFury said:

@Haborym This request was unsual, because this player requested both styles in 1 pic. I'm not sure about how it came out, that's for her to decide.

It looks good. Her?
  • Thanks! it was definitely worth the wait!
  • My discussion is back open for new art requests! Order away :D
  • this is awesome
  • edited December 2017
    I would like a picture please! My character with a clear night sky background, with shooting stars. c: Thanks! And would you like to meet up so I can give you the c? (I would rather you know that I paid without complications) c:

Edit: I forgot to say what style I wanted and stuffs. *facepalms*
    Style 1 please!
    Pet: Cat
  • I would like a picture please! My character with a clear night sky background, with shooting stars. c: Thanks! And would you like to meet up so I can give you the c? (I would rather you know that I paid without complications) c:

Style 1 please!

Here it is! Sorry it took so long, I completely forgot I had a pending order! >.<

• edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

I would like a picture please! My character with a clear night sky background, with shooting stars. c: Thanks! And would you like to meet up so I can give you the c? (I would rather you know that I paid without complications) c:

Style 1 please!

Here it is! Sorry it took so long, I completely forgot I had a pending order! >.<

Thanks! And where can I pay? And total cost please? I had asked for a background, but since there is none, shall I pay the normal 800c? Or..?
  • You still taking orders?
  • #CREEPER# said:

You still taking orders?

Yep
  • Hi! I'm * Amnesty * (without the spaces between * and the letters).

I would like to order two style ones.

In the first one, I wear:
    -Snowman Costume
    -I have a spider pet and reindeer pet

The second one, I wear:
    -Hunting Cap
    -Mrs. Claus Skirt
    -Santa shirt
    -Red Balloon
    -Black Sunglasses
    -Starry Scarf
    -With spider pet and reindeer pet

Could you add a snowy slope behind it, with some snowy pine trees?

Thanks!

• Can you do the same picture you made for me but in style 2 please? Also I put the 800c in your pig
  • edited December 2017
    Style 1
    Xmas-y type background please
    The people on the left of me are the people for the pic except for Royale, he is the one on the right of me. I need those 4 people with me in the middle. It would be preferred if The people listed from left to right in this order: Eloquence: GIRL (the one with the bucket), Bunn: BOY (the bunny on top of the colorful blocks :o ), Me: GIRL, Terry: BOY (the one with the elf hat and heart wand, also he isn't wearing pants x-x ), then Royale: BOY (paper bag.)
    If I am correct...the total cost would be a total of 3900c? Thanks!

Edit: For my character it would just be the same as the last request. Thanks!

Edit no.2: Forgot the screenshots x-x

• Hey :) I would like another pic or me :) This Time I just would like m'y d angels to look like real wings or idk ^^

Here's my outfit :P

• Style 1
    The people on the left of me are the people for the pic except for Royale, he is the one on the right of me. I need those 4 people with me in the middle. It would be preferred if The people listed from left to right in this order: Eloquence: GIRL (the one with the bucket), Bunn: BOY (the bunny on top of the colorful blocks :o ), Me: GIRL, Terry: BOY (the one with the elf hat and heart wand, also he isn't wearing pants x-x ), then Royale: BOY (paper bag.)

Hope it's to your liking :3

Note: Even if I have finished your picture, I will not post it until payment has been made. If you are unsure, you can PM me and request a preview, and I will show you part of it.

Another Note: I will be moving soon, which means I will be too busy to draw pictures. I am no longer accepting requests, but I will reopen it when I am finished moving. Thanks guys!
  • JackFury said:

Style 1

Hope it's to your liking :3

Note: Even if I have finished your picture, I will not post it until payment has been made. If you are unsure, you can PM me and request a preview, and I will show you part of it.

Another Note: I will be moving soon, which means I will be too busy to draw pictures. I am no longer accepting requests, but I will reopen it when I am finished moving. Thanks guys!
    Omg! I love it! Thanks :D
    edited January 2018
    Sorry about the delay guys! I took a Christmas break from drawing XD (not to mention I'm moving) Here they are:

@#CREEPER#

@-Joystick-

Because of the move, my drawing thread is now closed until further notice. I can't accept requests right now. I may open it again in the future, we'll see. Happy new year guys! Thanks for your support of my art :3

• JackFury said:

Sorry about the delay guys! I took a Christmas break from drawing XD (not to mention I'm moving) Here they are:

@#CREEPER#

@-Joystick-

Because of the move, my drawing thread is now closed until further notice. I can't accept requests right now. I may open it again in the future, we'll see. Happy new year guys! Thanks for your support of my art :3

Looks good! Thanks :)
  • Hello Can You Draw My Qbee

He Is Here

Thank You :D

• Hello Can You Draw My Qbee

He Is Here

No, I will not draw your qbee, please read my announcements when I post them. Thanks.
  • JackFury said:

Hello Can You Draw My Qbee

He Is Here

No, I will not draw your qbee, please read my announcements when I post them. Thanks.
    Ok
    edited April 2018
    I am taking commissions again!

I made a new drawing thread here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20455/jackfurys-drawing-thread-v2

Go check it out! (maybe order something) ^^