What new vechicle should be added to game?

1Adamepic11Adamepic1 Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
choose one of the answers to show what you would like in the next updates ( i want know it)

thx for all new ideas in comments

Comments

• DjedoDjedo Member
    edited December 2017
    Bulldozer. Vehicle that mines blocks. Well not mines, more like destroys.
    For cleaning your realm.
    I like idea of vehicles with new function instead of adding new shapes of cars.
  • thx for new idea
  • I want a Christmas Sleigh you can ride in, which would come out in a Yuletide pack
  • None.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

I want a Christmas Sleigh you can ride in, which would come out in a Yuletide pack

So yeah, a sleigh apparead! >:D

But 50.000C...bruh... Sad that i can't buy but will worth to see it.
    And after the pack it will probably be 100k lol.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

I want a Christmas Sleigh you can ride in, which would come out in a Yuletide pack

I mean, it's beta, so the prices aren't final yet
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited December 2017

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

The bunnymobile was around that price as well, I think that all the seasonal cars will be expensive.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited December 2017
    I thought the beta price was changed to the Live Price to avoid the previous "Hacking" scenario before.
    Meow
  • Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

The bunnymobile was around that price as well, I think that all the seasonal cars will be expensive.
    Actually, the Bunnymobile was only 25,000c in the store, and because it wasn't ever very popular, it has only gained about 10,000c to its value now. The sled is much more expensive to start off with, and everyone (especially me) is super hyped for it; I foresee it becoming verrry expensive when the pack is no longer available...lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JackFury said:

Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

Actually, the Bunnymobile was only 25,000c in the store, and because it wasn't ever very popular, it has only gained about 10,000c to its value now. The sled is much more expensive to start off with, and everyone (especially me) is super hyped for it; I foresee it becoming verrry expensive when the pack is no longer available...lol
    The day it was removed it went up to 35k, 10k more than it was in the store.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

Still, you wouldn't know the price until it's been released. :P
  • the new santa's sleigh will be released soon :)
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    Qbird said:

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

wasnt bunnymobile 25k on store during easter?
  • Add some colors for athor cars and i love idea of bulldozer +1