Yuletide Pack 2k17.

K I created this thread just to ask when Yuletide Pack will be relased and how much cost :3 , any answers ? Oh also Pow Pow Gifts are back ? Fell free to answer >:o

Comments

• i was also thinking about the pack... i need it now!!
  • i was also thinking about the pack... i need it now!!

Me too , I cant wait anymore '-'
  • I don't necessarily need it now, but I was hoping it would be released soon so I can decorate. The shops I've been hitting don't have CHRISTmas decorations for sale yet either. I've put up a bunch of snowy pine trees in my shop, and a couple of things that I was able to buy, but would love to see what's in the new packs.

I'm guessing the packs should be around 2500c again, as the last three packs have cost around that much (Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving/Fall). Maybe more if they have more stuff in them, or maybe less if they get in to the Yuletide Spirit and want to be overly generous.
  • I don't think the admins will ever give out what is going to be in it until it is released.
    I'm guessing tomorrow but maybe I'm wrong.
  • I don't think the admins will ever give out what is going to be in it until it is released.

God bles , tomorrow >:o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I don't think the admins will ever give out what is going to be in it until it is released.

They always do for almost every update, whether Gdog makes a video, or something else.
  • *waits for a preview video*
  • U said:

I don't think the admins will ever give out what is going to be in it until it is released.

They always do for almost every update, whether Gdog makes a video, or something else.
    Even gdog leaves some stuff out for the surprise
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Even gdog leaves some stuff out for the surprise
    “...will ever give out what is going to be in it until it is released.” From what I understand you said they don’t give out anything which you just said differently.
  • We're hoping to get it to gdog/red tomorrow :)
  • CosmicCow said:

We're hoping to get it to gdog/red tomorrow :)

:D you just made my day
  • CosmicCow said:

Music to my Ears.xD
  • CosmicCow said:

SHOOK!

• Last year it realised on 13th.
  • 200K IS STILL WAITING TO SPEND IN PACKS!!! Come Come YULETIDE !
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

200K IS STILL WAITING TO SPEND IN PACKS!!! Come Come YULETIDE !

Wow you've stocked up owo
  • 200K IS STILL WAITING TO SPEND IN PACKS!!! Come Come YULETIDE !

Wow, i only have 60k saved.
  • I have 50k saved
  • I have 150c saved :)
  • CosmicCow said:

Thanks for the update CC! Looking forward to seeing the videos that I'm sure will be out soon, and even more forward to the packs coming out! :)
  • THE CAT IS OVER REACTING!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVEN THO ITS NOT YET 20's!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I only got 150k saved uwuuuu
    I asked Gdog
    He said no clue XD
    I thought he was kh playin dumb xD

Maybe he hasn't gotten access to beta just yet :P. But 150k o-o
  • CosmicCow said:

>:o
  • come on release it
  • come on release it

Patience ;)

• I really want to see what's inside the Xmas Paack!
  • Flooks said:

come on release it

Patience ;)

Um but they talked about a preview... right ? Also yeah when we will see this preview ...
  • edited December 2017
    By Smiley said:

Flooks said:

come on release it

Patience ;)

Um but they talked about a preview... right ? Also yeah when we will see this preview ...
    Yes they were planning to send it to gdog and redeagle it today :)

• LiteRary said:

By Smiley said:

Flooks said:

come on release it

Patience ;)

Today, l hope. But yes, patience is important.
    *waiting to see this new preview* And also I dont got answer at this question : "In what date the pack will be relased on server ?"
  • By Smiley said:

LiteRary said:

By Smiley said:

Flooks said:

come on release it

Patience ;)

Today, l hope. But yes, patience is important.
    *waiting to see this new preview* And also I dont got answer at this question : "In what date the pack will be relased on server ?"
    We dont know that and the developers probably dont know too.We cant look in the future :)