Cubic Wish Foundation

Comments

• =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    61.25 Karma

I wish for Cheese Plates, any amount is fine :D

Realm: Snowy's Realm
    Donation Table: Between the two doors at the entrance

Bumparooooo
    They are my nemesis them cheese plates! I always have them... somewhere... and they run off on me ;-;
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    30.40 Karma
    My Christmas Tree Always Runs away from me -_-
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    21.00 Karma

I wish for Cheese Plates, any amount is fine :D

Realm: Snowy's Realm
    Donation Table: Between the two doors at the entrance

Bumparooooo
    They are my nemesis them cheese plates! I always have them... somewhere... and they run off on me ;-;
    hehehehe, maybe you're eating them behind your own back :P
    one day though... one day... c:
  • 2.45 Karma

i need a ugly sweater ( red ) and a santa pants ;_; all days i search on it in all shops, and i dont find it, if i see one is overpriced under 1k :/ u can give one? if no it's ok :D

Realm: Falcon's Kingdom

Merry Christmas!

i really need it ;-;
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    13.30 Karma

I wish for 5k grass blocks (not tropical or mountain) and 500 red plaster blocks. I'm making a new game with the shrink bumper :D

Realm: Craftpup Building Co.

Hope anyone can fulfill it.

EDIT: Can I ask for 5k grass, 500 red plaster, and a 25x25 room? If anyone can fulfill, thanks.
  • DrageHiderDrageHider Member
    4.60 Karma

I wish for a pet dragon XD ... Just wanted the latest halloween masks I need to give it go someone who needs it.

Realm Name: DrageHider's Realm

So basically you ask for a dragon pet to sell it and buy the latest halloween masks? Just ask for cubits....
    I meant the dragon pet was a joke XD... I just needed the haloween mask to give to someone needed one
  • edited December 2017 5.40 Karma
    *>Remo<* said:

*>Remo<* said:

I'd really like some cubits :) also all black official signs would be useful currently i have 0 so yeah.Realm is remps10's realm the tip pig will be there when you go forward through the portal in front of you.

Bumppp also all half dirt/sand or full block dirt/sand is very appreciated :)
    I don't have much c, but I donated some signs. :)
    ExCelsius said:

ExCelsius said:

I wish for some scaffold and cut-o-matics...

It would really help :)

Realm:ExCel's Mini-Farm Complex!

Bumping
    I couldn't find your donation tables. :/

I wish for 200 wooden ladders, 300 stone stairs, 100 wooden stairs, 40 wooden sculpty blocks and 100 blue fadey foam. It's for my project that I am making called "Ehh Land". You can take a peek at it in Prince Irwin's World. Also that's where you should drop the materials (Prince Irwin's World).

By the way, are you really tired of fulfilling peoples' wishes? Look at those wishes in front of you.

I was able to fulfill part of your wish. 200 wooden ladders, 100 stone stairs, 200 wooden stairs (crafting gave extras), 40 wooden sculpty and 50 blue ff. You might want to ask again for the rest of your stuff.
    JackFury said:

I started a new, rather huge project, the Fury Forest Raceway. Right now, I need loads of materials for tracks, so if you donate any of the below items, it would be a huge help!
    I need large amounts of these items:
    - Charcoal
    - Lava
    - White Dye
    - Oil
    - Wet cement
    - White striped racetrack block (the kind without a stripe in the middle)
    I have donation tables near the door in JackFury's Realm, please help me out with this :D

I dropped off a few of each, except the white striped racetrack block. At that point, I ran out of stuff to make more wet cement and white dye. ^.^' But I look forward to seeing your next build. From what I've seen of it, I'm excited to race there one day.

I wish for 5k grass blocks (not tropical or mountain) and 500 red plaster blocks. I'm making a new game with the shrink bumper :D

Realm: Craftpup Building Co.

Hope anyone can fulfill it.

I only had 1k grass blocks in storage and 200 red plaster, sorry. I don't mine grass blocks much, and stone is running low too.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    29.95 Karma
    I'd like to wish for a 15x15 or 30x30 mountain room, any type of wood block and mountain grass/block

Reason - My story/clan world. It's being prepared check it out!

Realm name - The Ministry House
  • 5.40 Karma
    HrothGar said:

I'd like to wish for a 15x15 or 30x30 mountain room, any type of wood block and mountain grass/block

I couldn't find the donation table. :/
    29.95 Karma

HrothGar said:

Sorry about that.
    Its placed.
  • 5.40 Karma
    HrothGar said:

HrothGar said:

Sorry about that.
    Its placed.
    Okay. I have dropped off the mountain, mountain grass and new wood blocks. I don't have enough c on me for a room, though. That's why I can only fill in wishes for materials.
    29.95 Karma

HrothGar said:

HrothGar said:

Sorry about that.
    Its placed.
    Okay. I have dropped off the mountain, mountain grass and new wood blocks. I don't have enough c on me for a room, though. That's why I can only fill in wishes for materials.
    Thanks a lot! Also, how's the world? :P
  • 5.40 Karma
    HrothGar said:

HrothGar said:

HrothGar said:

Sorry about that.
    Its placed.
    Thanks a lot! Also, how's the world? :P
    It's been good to me. I've met some good people, built some awesome realms and am able to witness people making a lot of cool builds that I never would have thought of. I'm constantly surprised by how kind people are, in cc and irl. When I took a long break and couldn't fulfill a lot of wishes, other people stepped up and did it out of the goodness of their hearts. All in all, I have a lot of faith in humanity. :)
  • edited December 2017 3.40 Karma
    I wish a cat to make it high lvl and sell it for many cubits.

• 699haris699haris Member
    5.15 Karma
    i wish that my wish that i wished a year ago becomes true
    edited December 2017 30.40 Karma
    My wish is basically impossible now ( Nametag or 99x99 room )

so now i want ALOT of cutomatiks and PLASTERS any color

Realm Name: Melody's Shop
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    699haris said:

i wish that my wish that i wished a year ago becomes true

You should quote your post so people know what wish you are talking about :P
  • 60.00 Karma
    I wish for dark angels.

Donate em at Chai Town!
    29.95 Karma
    I wish to complete one of your wishes! (No hats, just materials) :v
    edited December 2017 30.40 Karma
    HrothGar said:

I wish to complete one of your wishes! (No hats, just materials) :v

if you can do mine i changed it cause its like no one has a purple flower crown

Melody's Shop
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma
    Its kinda of Embarrassing to me to say this , just sharing ,i always wanted to have halo ,plz dont criticize ( if thats the right word)
  • 60.00 Karma
    RazaK8 said:

Its kinda of Embarrassing to me to say this , just sharing ,i always wanted to have halo ,plz dont criticize ( if thats the right word)

Halos are over 5k, I think.
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited December 2017 13.30 Karma
    Hi. My cousin is letting me use her forums account. I wish for 5k stone ore!

Drop it off at: Craftpup Building Co.

My cousin letting me use her realm for dis :3

My name *Amnesty*
  • razak8razak8 Member
    3.95 Karma

RazaK8 said:

nope they range from 150 to 200k
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    RazaK8 said:

RazaK8 said:

nope they range from 150 to 200k
    150k - 200k :D, but I think he meant you can't ask for something worth over 5k
    edited December 2017 29.95 Karma

Hi. My cousin is letting me use her forums account. I wish for 5k stone ore!

Drop it off at: Craftpup Building Co.

My cousin letting me use her realm for dis :3

My name *Amnesty*

I don't have permission to enter the realm.
  • DrageHiderDrageHider Member
    edited December 2017 4.60 Karma
    I change my wish I wish for a lot of Iron ores and maube trunks would do

DrageHider's Realm
  • 12.20 Karma
    I would like to wish for a fall skirt (I don't know how much it is, so I'm sorry if it's much) Thanks!
    If not the skirt, then a cat (or any pet really) would do nicely!
  • Mr.GranicusMr.Granicus Member
    15.70 Karma
    I wish for 75x75 for my new shop
    Realm Donation Table:Granicus Incorporated
    202.80 Karma

I would like to wish for a fall skirt (I don't know how much it is, so I'm sorry if it's much) Thanks!
    If not the skirt, then a cat (or any pet really) would do nicely!

Do you mean the pilgrim skirt?