If this continues, I'll close my store.

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited December 2017 in Community
- Whenever I make a hollawarp, rude people come into the store, saying that my store is an exaggerated price and cursing the store/owner, knowing that, whoever makes the shop, decides the prices, not the customers, even though I put a sign saying that "I can lower the price", keep complaining and cursing the store of something non-human, so I have decided that if this happens again, I will close my store.

whenever someone is cursing the store and the owner, I'll leave the nickname here below (Rudes peoples)

Using Cursing:

- Knaves
- Haffsah999

if one day I treated you badly, it was because I had a bad day, so ... I'm sorry

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    That's rather unfortunate D:
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017

That's rather unfortunate D:

now I'm really disappointed by the words I read in the game about my store ... knowing that pontozen already suffered it at first and look at it today ...
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited December 2017
    No one can stop this but you. Just use a mute bumper or ban the rude people.
  • No one can stop this but you. Just use a mute bumper or ban the rude people.

i make it all days, but if i use the mute bumper, I get bothered, wondering what other people say or sell
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited December 2017

No one can stop this but you. Just use a mute bumper or ban the rude people.

i make it all days, but if i use the mute bumper, I get bothered, wondering what other people say or sell
    Then ban and ignore the rude people. Don't close your shop because others think the prices aren't good. If you think your shop is good then it is good because it's your shop not theirs.
  • edited December 2017
    Ugh people who try to lower your store's reputaton are just jealous haters who are jealous that your shop is awesome.

I havent seen your shop though. I should visit it.

Dont let others make choices for you, you are you. You make your decisions and they are YOUR decision.

:)
  • Ugh people who try to lower your store's reputaton are just jealous haters who are jealous that your shop is awesome.

Dont let others make choices for you, you are you. You make your decisions and they are YOUR decision.

Really Thank's for it :')
  • Ugh people who try to lower your store's reputaton are just jealous haters who are jealous that your shop is awesome.

Really Thank's for it :')
    No probs
  • This is why ban function is there, if someone is going to enter a world just to spread toxicity about your prices then either try to negotiate with them or simply ban them. You run the shop, you control the price (to a degree, nobody is going to buy your kitty kennel for 900,000 cubits).

You can also report the player, but in every MMO especially one that revolves around prices and is very economically focused there will always be players who don't agree with your prices for whatever their reasons may be.

No reason to close your shop over some immature players who can't properly try to negotiate a price on something.
  • JUst IGnore them cause ignorance is bliss xD
  • just ignore them
    they are jealous
    they want a cheap item
    thats why they cursing to owner hoping owner will lower the price
    wth tho
    ban them
  • Ignore, Mute, Ban, can't let them haters get ya down buddy,
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    User_x said:

This is why ban function is there, if someone is going to enter a world just to spread toxicity about your prices then either try to negotiate with them or simply ban them. You run the shop, you control the price (to a degree, nobody is going to buy your kitty kennel for 900,000 cubits).

You can also report the player, but in every MMO especially one that revolves around prices and is very economically focused there will always be players who don't agree with your prices for whatever their reasons may be.

No reason to close your shop over some immature players who can't properly try to negotiate a price on something.

No need close store... Its an awesome one. To those haters? Pffffft. Theyre noobs imo.
    U decide the prices, and so what if they call it oveprriced or sucky realm?
    At least stuff still sells.
    At least u still get profit out of the shop.
    No need to bother about people who are cheapskates and cant afford awesome rares.

noent said:

The best way to deal with this is to ignore/ban those people ^^

RazaK8 said:

JUst IGnore them cause ignorance is bliss xD

Aj BaRyza said:

just ignore them
    they are jealous
    they want a cheap item
    wth tho
    ban them

Ignore, Mute, Ban, can't let them haters get ya down buddy,

thank all! now I am going to banish and mutate the kingdom, I will not close the store, nor decrease the prices for being sad with the comments of others
    very grateful to all for the help and understanding
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017

User_x said:

This is why ban function is there, if someone is going to enter a world just to spread toxicity about your prices then either try to negotiate with them or simply ban them. You run the shop, you control the price (to a degree, nobody is going to buy your kitty kennel for 900,000 cubits).

No need close store... Its an awesome one. To those haters? Pffffft. Theyre noobs imo.
    U decide the prices, and so what if they call it oveprriced or sucky realm?
    At least stuff still sells.
    At least u still get profit out of the shop.
    No need to bother about people who are cheapskates and cant afford awesome rares.

noent said:

The best way to deal with this is to ignore/ban those people ^^

RazaK8 said:

JUst IGnore them cause ignorance is bliss xD

Aj BaRyza said:

just ignore them
    they are jealous
    they want a cheap item
    wth tho
    ban them

Ignore, Mute, Ban, can't let them haters get ya down buddy,

thank all! now I am going to banish and mutate the kingdom, I will not close the store, nor decrease the prices for being sad with the comments of others
    very grateful to all for the help and understanding
    Good! Don't let them get to you! :D
  • Ignore them they are just jealous.
  • Now i think i remember why i never tried to make a big store
  • I think someone should say this so: don’t post the screenshots that have actual cursing in them please? Some people don’t want to see that~
  • Kirodashi said:

I think someone should say this so: don’t post the screenshots that have actual cursing in them please? Some people don’t want to see that~

finish, great now? :)
  • Cubic Castles is a free capitalist economy, we can set our own prices. Ik everyone else already said this, but either ignore or ban the rude people :)
    You also might need more than just a sign talking about lowering prices, apparently 60% of the Cubic playerbase can't read.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I'm lazy now to use translate google to write my comment, so you need to read me in spanish.

Últimamente la gente quiere todo regalado en este juego. No tengo problemas en vender mis items crafteados en menos de 50c,Pero los items de temporada y la ropa es otra cosa. Para empezar uno debe ahorrar o pagar dinero real para tener los cubits suficientes para comprar los paquetes de temporada. Ahora hay 2 cosas que provocaron la caída de los precios. Primero esta la gran cantidad de paquetes de temporada que se compran entre todos los jugadores. Toma por ejemplo el casco de futbol, puedo apostar que se generaron más cascos de esos dentro del juego que jugadores activos. Si le sumas a eso que ahora nadie usa el bote de reciclar por que es injusta la recompensa en recubes que da; para deshacerte de todo ese exceso de cascos y recuperar algo de la inversión debes venderlos a un precio ridículamente bajo, porque la gente siempre comprara donde es mas barato, y no eres el único que vende el mismo item.
    La segunda cosa que provoco la caída de los precios son todos los jugadores nuevos que nunca han tenido que esforzarse por conseguir la ropa de los paquetes. ¿Porque debería pagar mas de 100c por una capucha si la gente las regala en los bombgames o en giveaways? Cuando empece el juego en 2014 le regalaba cosas a la gente.Y lo deje de hacer cuando vi a un jugador que tiro un casco de valkiria que le di. En ese tiempo ese sombrero no era tan sencillo de conseguir. No vale la pena regalar las cosas a la gente que no va a apreciar el valor del item. Y esa gente a crecido en el juego con esa idea.
    Ahora mi consejo para ti. Si tu estas en la situación de vender todas tus cosas porque necesitas los cubits con urgencia debes bajar los precios para que la gente compre. Pero si tu estas vendiendo ropa, y esa ropa es de temporada, piénsalo 2 veces. Investiga el precio de esos items antes visitando varias tiendas antes de poner tu precio y decide si te conviene vender esa ropa en el momento o esperar un tiempo por si sube su valor.
    se que es difícil silenciar el cuarto, puedes perder un intercambio importante. Simplemente construye un área privada dentro del cuarto donde puedas jalar a tu cliente usando el gather bumper e ignorar al resto.
    La gente siempre te pedirá que bajes los precios, simplemente encuentra el punto medio entre lo que tu consideras un precio justo y el precio del mercado. Y no te dejes intimidar.
  • Kirodashi said:

I think someone should say this so: don’t post the screenshots that have actual cursing in them please? Some people don’t want to see that~

finish, great now? :)
    Thanks so much ^^
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2017
    Everyone has their opinions and suggestions on everything. So just deal with them.
    Sometimes prices aren't really written on stone so yeah, you have to deal with people who check other stores and say your store dosen't have the price using the reference they got from the other stores, it's just people are so not understandable now why everything has to follow one standard, just ignore them.

As Jack said you're dealing with mostly a younger audience. This is a kid's game. Some are from foreign countries who only know portuguese or russian.

I know you've all seen how people force players to read their signs by putting password codes into the signs and putting a door with a password sentry in the end leading to the actual shop, although some cons are, people will just ignore them and ask for the password and voila they got in.
  • ZPINOL said:

I'm lazy now to use translate google to write my comment, so you need to read me in spanish.

Últimamente la gente quiere todo regalado en este juego. No tengo problemas en vender mis items crafteados en menos de 50c,Pero los items de temporada y la ropa es otra cosa. Para empezar uno debe ahorrar o pagar dinero real para tener los cubits suficientes para comprar los paquetes de temporada. Ahora hay 2 cosas que provocaron la caída de los precios. Primero esta la gran cantidad de paquetes de temporada que se compran entre todos los jugadores. Toma por ejemplo el casco de futbol, puedo apostar que se generaron más cascos de esos dentro del juego que jugadores activos. Si le sumas a eso que ahora nadie usa el bote de reciclar por que es injusta la recompensa en recubes que da; para deshacerte de todo ese exceso de cascos y recuperar algo de la inversión debes venderlos a un precio ridículamente bajo, porque la gente siempre comprara donde es mas barato, y no eres el único que vende el mismo item.
    La segunda cosa que provoco la caída de los precios son todos los jugadores nuevos que nunca han tenido que esforzarse por conseguir la ropa de los paquetes. ¿Porque debería pagar mas de 100c por una capucha si la gente las regala en los bombgames o en giveaways? Cuando empece el juego en 2014 le regalaba cosas a la gente.Y lo deje de hacer cuando vi a un jugador que tiro un casco de valkiria que le di. En ese tiempo ese sombrero no era tan sencillo de conseguir. No vale la pena regalar las cosas a la gente que no va a apreciar el valor del item. Y esa gente a crecido en el juego con esa idea.
    Ahora mi consejo para ti. Si tu estas en la situación de vender todas tus cosas porque necesitas los cubits con urgencia debes bajar los precios para que la gente compre. Pero si tu estas vendiendo ropa, y esa ropa es de temporada, piénsalo 2 veces. Investiga el precio de esos items antes visitando varias tiendas antes de poner tu precio y decide si te conviene vender esa ropa en el momento o esperar un tiempo por si sube su valor.
    se que es difícil silenciar el cuarto, puedes perder un intercambio importante. Simplemente construye un área privada dentro del cuarto donde puedas jalar a tu cliente usando el gather bumper e ignorar al resto.
    La gente siempre te pedirá que bajes los precios, simplemente encuentra el punto medio entre lo que tu consideras un precio justo y el precio del mercado. Y no te dejes intimidar.

Estoy de acuerdo con todo lo que dijistes.(I agree with everything you said.)
  • PontoZenPontoZen Member
    edited December 2017
    Just get used to it bro, ignorant people don't really think, we do overprice but we have our reasons, Haters gonna hate
  • Yeah don't care, your prices are yours and only you decides to change them or not :)
    This is your shop, your items, your prices. A lot are cursing because they generally can't afford to buy what they want. If they could, they just would say overpriced but won't cuss, you understand what I mean?
    Anyway don't get offended by them and make your way :)
  • "Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    "
  • "Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    "

bleh
  • JackFury said:

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    "

bleh
    what dont like my singing? lol
  • JackFury said:

"

bleh
    what dont like my singing? lol
    bearzz dun singgggg :D

yyaaas dey do :3

"

The perfect song xd