Dye Wigs?

Lots of times I get a wig from either a hat pack or a giveaway, I would get it in a color that I dont realy like so it makes the wig useless to me. So to make things easier, instead of running store to store to look for the colored wig you want, can you make it so we can dye wigs? It might effect the rarety of wigs but it would be helpful and saves cubits too.

Comments

• Yes I agree but as you said it will affect the rarity. And not sure if it's possible now. But I agree anyway ^^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I can't say how annoying it is to find a wig of a certain color, +1
  • Yes I agree but as you said it will affect the rarity. And not sure if it's possible now. But I agree anyway ^^

They're not really rare. I see people selling them for 70c and if they become dyeable, they might become 50c but I don't think it'll affect it's "rarity".

I would love to see this happen since I sometimes struggle to find someone who sells a specific wig for a cheap price. And I'll be easier for anyone who wants a specific kind of wig, example, Pink Grande Dame Wig, but they can't find one AT ALL. They could easily buy any grande dame wig and dye it pink which will make the seller and buyer happy :DD

+1 xd
  • I can't say how annoying it is to find a wig of a certain color, +1

Well, im not realy speeking for everyone, just something I personally find anoying
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    #CREEPER# said:

Well, im not realy speeking for everyone, just something I personally find anoying
    I meant for myself :P
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    edited December 2017

#CREEPER# said:

I meant for myself :P
    Oh, ok. :v

Im new to the forums, but what does the +1 mean?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    #CREEPER# said:

+1 means they support the idea, basically adding one plus to it. Whereas -1 means they don’t support the idea, basically taking away one from it.
  • U said:

#CREEPER# said:

+1 means they support the idea, basically adding one plus to it. Whereas -1 means they don’t support the idea, basically taking away one from it.
    Oooohhhh. Now I get it. Ty
  • Noice noice. I like it.

+10000

Im struggling to find a dang wig with a gud color
  • +1
    Honestly, finding wigs of a specific color is annoying sometimes, and i personally would've liked it if i can change the wigs in my collection to a specific color >.<
  • I'm trying to find the ..... weird massive wig in all colours. I call it the talking bush when using a hidey bumper. Quite frankly for us who are making a collection, it wouldn't be as fun. But if I hadn't been looking for a collection, I'd like the idea. -1
  • I'm trying to find the ..... weird massive wig in all colours. I call it the talking bush when using a hidey bumper. Quite frankly for us who are making a collection, it wouldn't be as fun. But if I hadn't been looking for a collection, I'd like the idea. -1

Honestly, it is NOT fun trying to look for a specific color of wigs. I have a collection of purple wigs and I barely find any purple wigs for sale.

I'm trying to find the ..... weird massive wig in all colours. I call it the talking bush when using a hidey bumper. Quite frankly for us who are making a collection, it wouldn't be as fun. But if I hadn't been looking for a collection, I'd like the idea. -1

I can see your point, but why would you lose the excitement o for the hunt on something that isn't exactly as rare as Krampuses? I mean, wigs are rather common, it's just that no one really wants them (even though a whole bunch of people suggested them)