reviewed scam-proof idea

so its again me after 6 months or so then i juat opened cc one day and remebered my old scam proof idea then it suddenly hit me that why not think of another scam-proof idea ? so ive been thinking ever scince so this is what i got:

recording bumper

this tging will record everything texted in a realm this can be useful for contracts and busting scammers i know that cc is now pretty much already scam-proof but this could help.

now this block can only be mined by the realm owner and not anyone else and it would even record the owners text so when someone says somthing like "give me perm for a pet" it would be recorded and revealed in the foroum so no one would ever doubt that if someone is lying of somone else just to get revenge it only needs a screenshot and being posted in the foroum and on the bright side there would be more foroum users to stay tune with all the news

(p.s. this block's text can not be edited it can only be seen by the owner and not anyone else)

and please be on my side players if this update comes up i will be highly appriciated thanks.

Comments

• there's already's an option in parental controlls

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Pretty much what everyone said :P, good idea, but it's already a thing. If not as well known
  • all after six months and i get this.... wow!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2017
    RazaK8 said:

there's already's an option in parental controlls

Doesn’t work on mobile devices. Well you can’t check your own on mobile devices.
  • U said:

RazaK8 said:

Doesn’t work on mobile devices. Well you can’t check your own on mobile devices.
    You can actually.
    Path:
    Go to Files then...
    Device Storage / SD Card > Android > Data > com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles > Files > Sandbox > Logs
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

RazaK8 said:

You can actually.
    Path:
    Go to Files then...
    Device Storage / SD Card > Android > Data > com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles > Files > Sandbox > Logs
    Correction: It doesn’t work on apple

• i dont get it do you agree or not !?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    699haris said:

i dont get it do you agree or not !?

I think most people probably disagree because it's something we can do on most platforms
  • 699haris699haris Member
    edited December 2017
    but it can be used as a superior with this
    and it recordes things in-game so it doesent take space on our devices
    699haris said:

but it can be used as a superior with this
    and it recordes things in-game so it doesent take space on our devices

Might strain the server though, I rather not have any lag issues :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I disagree.... you would have to lure the scammer to your realm... have to hide a bumper, let him say the right stuff and probs if they say too much you cant record it... also you can then better just screemshot the stuff and place it to forums....

Also you need to be owner to see the stuff in the bumper.... but if scammers would know about this block, they wouldnt fall for lures anymore