JackFury's Drawing Thread (CLOSED)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

Yo jack I have a pretty bad profile pic right now I need your help , Will put 800c in piggy when you reply. I’d like a plain white background but with fire at bottom half

I also have an imp tail and no pets please and i know this is a hard request but can you do a mini Angelica on the side? You don’t have to do
    Additional qbees are 600c each.

Ok so 1.4k but make Angelica like how u put angelica’s Pet pat. Evil look for both please

Done put 1.4k in for ya
  • JackFury said:

Yo jack I have a pretty bad profile pic right now I need your help , Will put 800c in piggy when you reply. I’d like a plain white background but with fire at bottom half

I also have an imp tail and no pets please and i know this is a hard request but can you do a mini Angelica on the side? You don’t have to do
    Additional qbees are 600c each.

Ok so 1.4k but make Angelica like how u put angelica’s Pet pat. Evil look for both please

Done put 1.4k in for ya
    Finished it

• MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    U can make 1 and 2? i pay the price i told u in the game, but jack cares about the drawing, please. Why I realized that I am the only crazy who pays 2k XD

Qbee:

Swabbie
    Ugly Sweater (Red)
    Shiny Nose
    Starry Scarf
    Santa Pants

With a Dog

I'll pay the 2k straight from the cash as soon as you get online
  • Hello, I put 800c in your piggy and I would like to order a picture. I am wearing a gas mask, suit jacket, farmer jeans, dark angels, spider umbrella and dog tail. Can you do that in style 1 please? Also can you add my dog too?
  • edited December 2017
    I'd like to buy style 1
    pilgrim shirt
    pilgrim pants
    spiderbella
    dark angels
    exe mask
    Plaid hat
    could u do sportsmobile in background?

I tipped ur piggy 800c

I don't have spiderbella in pic but can u still add it cuz ima buy one soon
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    this was an accidental multipost, ignore it
    edited December 2017

Style 1

Make The Background transparent or a yt logo if possible :)

Done, with a transparent background as requested c:

• $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

Style 1

Make The Background transparent or a yt logo if possible :)

Done, with a transparent background as requested c:
    Ty! Pm Me :P
  • U can make 1 and 2? i pay the price i told u in the game, but jack cares about the drawing, please. Why I realized that I am the only crazy who pays 2k XD

Qbee:

Swabbie
    Ugly Sweater (Red)
    Shiny Nose
    Starry Scarf
    Santa Pants

With a Dog

Finished :D

• JackFury said:

U can make 1 and 2? i pay the price i told u in the game, but jack cares about the drawing, please. Why I realized that I am the only crazy who pays 2k XD

Qbee:

Swabbie
    Ugly Sweater (Red)
    Shiny Nose
    Starry Scarf
    Santa Pants

With a Dog

Finished :D

WOW THANKS SO MUCH! EPIC DRAW! REALLY THANK YOU! *3*
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi,
    Well, I want both styles, all pets and no gender. (One side style 1 and the other style 2, same with pets.)
    About a pose or a background.. surprise me!
    Take my request as a challenge. Plus, I'm willing to pay your price ×2.

Here's my Qbee:
  • Question, if getting a background do you pay the qbee and pay for background? Like, If I pay for a background for 1.5k, do I also pay the 800c for the qbee too? Or is 1.5k the whole thing, the qbee and background?

I plan on buying one with a background, I am saving up c and need to know how much I need to save up. :)
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited December 2017
    Can you make.....

Santa Claus! (But With A beard)

Cubits Put In Your Piggy
    edited December 2017

Question, if getting a background do you pay the qbee and pay for background? Like, If I pay for a background for 1.5k, do I also pay the 800c for the qbee too? Or is 1.5k the whole thing, the qbee and background?

I plan on buying one with a background, I am saving up c and need to know how much I need to save up. :)

1.5k is the whole thing, qbee + background :)

Also: I am no longer accepting orders, because I currently have too many. I will re-open this for new requests when I have finished my current orders. To those who have orders placed, sit tight; I'm working on them! c:
  • If you haven’t already made Santa Claus can you add the tree and the stuff behind me to (The Tree, Presents, Candy Cane etc) make the theme Christmasy and don’t add the sandy bricks I’ll pay 1.5k Note: If you’ve already drew it nvm this message
    edited December 2017
    Ome R said:

If you haven’t already made Santa Claus can you add the tree and the stuff behind me to (The Tree, Presents, Candy Cane etc) make the theme Christmasy and don’t add the sandy bricks I’ll pay 1.5k Note: If you’ve already drew it nvm this message

I am actually in the process of drawing it, it's not too late to add to your order. Since you already paid the 800c for the qbee, you just have to put 700c in the piggy for the background.

@Delta429 Finished :3

• Nice art ;3
    edited December 2017
    @danielterry002 Here ya go c:

@-Kingbunny- Done :D
  • Amazing Artwork also cubits put in your piggy
  • JackFury said:

@danielterry002 Here ya go c:

@-Kingbunny- Done :D

I asked for an Easter umbrella but this will do! Thanks
  • Drawing Santa Claus is taking an awful lot of time.
    edited December 2017
    Ome R said:

Drawing Santa Claus is taking an awful lot of time.

Don't forget, Ome R. I am a normal teen with a life to live, loads and loads of schoolwork to do, and people to hang out with. I have been having less time to draw recently, which is another reason I'm not accepting any new requests right now. Please be patient, you are at the bottom of the queue as well.

Here are 2 more I finished: @skullcandy36052

@#CREEPER#

• Ome R said:

It's only been two days? Be patient. Artists aren't machines. You're lucky he isn't one of those artists who you have to wait a month on because of how much art they have to do.
  • Ashibug said:

Ome R said:

It's only been two days? Be patient. Artists aren't machines. You're lucky he isn't one of those artists who you have to wait a month on because of how much art they have to do.
    And the price is reasonable too, you will get amazing work for a great price
  • OMG TYSM it looks awesome :D (idk how to reply to comments because im new to the forums)
  • #CREEPER# said:

OMG TYSM it looks awesome :D (idk how to reply to comments because im new to the forums)

You press the quote at the bottom left of the comment
  • edited December 2017
    thx for the cool drawing @JackFury also, Cubic Late has a banner contest with a 5k prize and I think you could win...http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17427/banner-contest-winner-gets-5k#latest (deadline December 25th)
  • #CREEPER# said:

OMG TYSM it looks awesome :D (idk how to reply to comments because im new to the forums)

You press the quote at the bottom left of the comment
    Oh, ok. Thanks for telling me.
  • which soft do u use for ur Drawings @JackFury
  • Wow, these are so good!