Winter weekly event/Puzzle game like last year.

I’ve never hurt someone, but i was rude to some people and they forgave me when i apologized. So i will not attack the devs here, or attack the amazing builders in cc, i have nothing against them both.

Let’s start with building contests, i understand, everyone good at building gets a chance to win something and i have to say i’m pleased, finally people in cc gets to win something for there creations! Even tho some people hates building or kinda likes it, they still try to participate in building contests(like i do) and they end up winning sometimes!
But how are these people gonna win, when everyday someone joins cc and that someone is gonna turn an amazing builder and then these players will have no chance at winning at all... i understand ‘cubic castles is a building game’ but that doesn’t mean that only builders gets to win everything.
You’ll probably say, this thread is useless, we have raffles and sometimes facebook contests, well let me tell you raffles are completely random, anyone can win even noobs! So i like the raffle idea... when it first came out i really liked the idea that now everyone can win something not just builders... then facebook contests started, but they were a complete mess, 1-5 people comments the answer, everyone copies that and acts like they guessed everything, when that happens it will turn to a raffle, not a quiz/trivia game therefor it’s another raffle but on facebook, requires no skill at all just 5 people can guess the answer, even if you don’t cheat, many do...
Now the best part, more building contests started on facebook aswell! Like the ramm week where good builders won (again nothing against builders), the 10 krampus giveaway (recent one) and show us your farm one... and many more. So 2 events are basically starting over and over again, building and raffles...
Last year, there was winter weekly event but it was canceled as soon as alts started abusing it, but now that is kinda fixed so why not start it again? Dunno
Also the plasm catching, i love that one, why not make an official contest for that one?
Dunno
Also there was a puzzle/parkour event last year hosted by kewb and cos, they gaveaway 100 krampuses, not sure if it’s gonna happen this christmas again but we’ll see

Let’s have a look at hollas these days in cc:
-X Player: Shop
-X Player: shop
-X Player: buying items
-X Player: -starts a fight with another player-
-X Player: RACE! (This holla comes around once or twice each month)
-X Player: Bomb game/bottomnless, but these 2 barely happen nowadays too.
So? You think that’s good? I would like to thank CD87 for hosting ‘weekly parkour event’ and many many other players (like Grey, Space, and many more) for hosting races, puzzles, parkours, even mazes!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 for weekly contest, it would open the eyes of newer players to other aspects of the game :D
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited December 2017
    Totally agree,
    That way, those aspects of the game will not be forgotten, as well as encourage newbies into mastering/making them.
  • +1 nothing against the builders, but we need more contests other than building contests and raffles. Racing, Parkour. I'm Glad @Space_fetus is doing the racing tournament. But yea. I just feel that we need more of a chance to win something. And I did try to participate last year for the winter weekly event. But the campers stole everything. Now, I'm not complaining that the non-master builders never win, I'm just saying that we need a better chance with what we're good at. Diffrent gifts. Some good at Building, some good at running a shop. Some parkour. Some racing. Etc. But don't forget bunnyzila. And Krampus Klause.
  • thanks you everyone i agree with what you said. @CosmicCow @SirKewberth can you read this and atleast leave a comment? Thank you.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

+1 nothing against the builders, but we need more contests other than building contests and raffles. Racing, Parkour. I'm Glad @Space_fetus is doing the racing tournament. But yea. I just feel that we need more of a chance to win something. And I did try to participate last year for the winter weekly event. But the campers stole everything. Now, I'm not complaining that the non-master builders never win, I'm just saying that we need a better chance with what we're good at. Diffrent gifts. Some good at Building, some good at running a shop. Some parkour. Some racing. Etc. But don't forget bunnyzila. And Krampus Klause.

Dang that pic is like so old
    Almost as old as my account :D loved that event! Hope for another!
  • I'd like a new parkour competition with prizes!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

+1 nothing against the builders, but we need more contests other than building contests and raffles. Racing, Parkour. I'm Glad @Space_fetus is doing the racing tournament. But yea. I just feel that we need more of a chance to win something. And I did try to participate last year for the winter weekly event. But the campers stole everything. Now, I'm not complaining that the non-master builders never win, I'm just saying that we need a better chance with what we're good at. Diffrent gifts. Some good at Building, some good at running a shop. Some parkour. Some racing. Etc. But don't forget bunnyzila. And Krampus Klause.

Would like to see some other non building contest for those who don't enjoy it as much :D
  • yeah all they do is building contests, and for those of us (me) who are rubbish builders, cant win any of the awesome prizes.
  • Bump. Looks like i got no response on this...
  • I’ve never hurt someone, but i was rude to some people and they forgave me when i apologized. So i will not attack the devs here, or attack the amazing builders in cc, i have nothing against them both.

Let’s start with building contests, i understand, everyone good at building gets a chance to win something and i have to say i’m pleased, finally people in cc gets to win something for there creations! Even tho some people hates building or kinda likes it, they still try to participate in building contests(like i do) and they end up winning sometimes!
    But how are these people gonna win, when everyday someone joins cc and that someone is gonna turn an amazing builder and then these players will have no chance at winning at all... i understand ‘cubic castles is a building game’ but that doesn’t mean that only builders gets to win everything.
    You’ll probably say, this thread is useless, we have raffles and sometimes facebook contests, well let me tell you raffles are completely random, anyone can win even noobs! So i like the raffle idea... when it first came out i really liked the idea that now everyone can win something not just builders... then facebook contests started, but they were a complete mess, 1-5 people comments the answer, everyone copies that and acts like they guessed everything, when that happens it will turn to a raffle, not a quiz/trivia game therefor it’s another raffle but on facebook, requires no skill at all just 5 people can guess the answer, even if you don’t cheat, many do...
    Now the best part, more building contests started on facebook aswell! Like the ramm week where good builders won (again nothing against builders), the 10 krampus giveaway (recent one) and show us your farm one... and many more. So 2 events are basically starting over and over again, building and raffles...
    Last year, there was winter weekly event but it was canceled as soon as alts started abusing it, but now that is kinda fixed so why not start it again? Dunno
    Also the plasm catching, i love that one, why not make an official contest for that one?
    Dunno
    Also there was a puzzle/parkour event last year hosted by kewb and cos, they gaveaway 100 krampuses, not sure if it’s gonna happen this christmas again but we’ll see

Let’s have a look at hollas these days in cc:
    -X Player: shop
    -X Player: buying items
    -X Player: -starts a fight with another player-
    -X Player: RACE! (This holla comes around once or twice each month)
    -X Player: Bomb game/bottomnless, but these 2 barely happen nowadays too.
    So? You think that’s good? I would like to thank CD87 for hosting ‘weekly parkour event’ and many many other players (like Grey, Space, and many more) for hosting races, puzzles, parkours, even mazes!

er... liezzzzzz

Giant_ hosts racing tourneys everyday, but he hasnt been online for the past week
    Lies? So if i said that i see these hollas once per month or even more, means it’s a lie? Check Eagence’s thread he clearly says parkours hosted by cc and not by players.
  • Eagence said:

I think more parkours definitly required, these days all and everything is abot building events, not sure how many people joining them and how many people joining parkours but as I seen last time when horus done an even for builders only 90 comments send on facebook but last time when mabz done a parkour event gdog event made a youtube video and it was overcrowded for a realm, many cant even enter...

So I don't know why we prefer to do a build event AGAIN TWO TIMES IN ONE XMAS
    Also what happen to all those parkourers is this game only about builders now?

All I see these days are people using pixel blocks over and over again. I don't wanna see a single viewed cubic castle who stuck in building . I also know that not all is satisfied about results of those building events...

Agree, and people might say: Cubic Castles is a building game.
    As i said in my thread that if you say this, it means if you don’t know how to build, you’re not welcome in this game
  • If anyone remembers this
    edited December 2017
    I think it'll be easier if we just have this general discussion in a certain place. It'll become rather messy, anyways... Personally I have no qualms against parkour events. While I do agree with having a diverse selection of events, I disagree that building is less popular than parkour. Parkour, is pretty much one of my least favorite thing to do in this game. Probably because I'm very bad at it. But I want to make some points. In the Facebook Building contest, while there was 90 comments, you forget the 16k likes and reactions. Then you have the Mabz parkour event. Unless it was something recent, I'm assuming this is the clan race from a couple years ago? At the time, you had a very limited selection of blocks, so of course building wasn't as popular. Times changing, but yea... I do agree to see some more parkour.

Edit: So, yea. I realize which parkour you guys were talking about,my point still stands :P, you have less people doing parkour than people building.
  • I have to say the parkours have lessened since the addition of racing and such.. And more of an issue is MOST of the parkours lately seem to be a game of how hard can i make it?? Which really sucks for those of us not so good at parkour.. Id like to see more parkours as well... That arent terribly difficult so everyone with a bit of patience could win
  • Since I am decent at parkour, I would love to see this be a thing and it'll be quite interesting just to spectate.. so +1