Donation Chest?

The no littering block stops item donations. My proposition is to have a donation chest that you can open and put stuff into.

Comments

• -1 if u want donations, then don’t use a no littering block
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    -1 , pretty much what skull said
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017
    I kind of like the idea of a donation chest, as I sometimes have a hard time hitting the donation table as many of my drops seem to levitate toward the sides if it is a single table and I'm never quite sure it's really on the table. Would be nice to be able to place a donation into a slot instead of dropping it on a table.

Might even have an option so people could donate or take from the chest to allow for a semi-geocaching game option in realms...(not really geocaching since we can't use GPS), but a treasure hunt with chests type of thing where people leave an item of equal or greater value than they take. Of course you always have to eventually replenish it because someone always grieves the cache (chest) and takes everything, but that's just like having a RL geocache...