Annoying!

since the update , half of the time when i am going in/out of the realms, tping to a player/ hola, its get stuck on the reloading ,i have to close it to make it work , can someone tell whats wrong here?

Comments

• nope my conection is fine, it has been this way since the update
  • My game has gone slowly too, definitely not my connection’s fault though. O.o
  • Same I often get stuck on loadings and I have to relog

Same. My connection works perfectly but I lag and disconnect a lot on cc.

Same. My connection works perfectly but I lag and disconnect a lot on cc.
    I disconnected like 3 times while talking to someone in the lobby. O.o
  • I have the same issue as you,But If I remember correctly I already had it before the update
  • Flooks said:

I have the same issue as you,But If I remember correctly I already had it before the update

not me, just got this issue , no matter how how much i wait for it to reconnect it doesnt but when i close cc and restart it i am already in that realm
  • Is @RazaK8 the only one who is just getting it now, since the update? We didn't change anything in relation to our network code- so it's a bit of a mystery here.
  • CosmicCow said:

Is @RazaK8 the only one who is just getting it now, since the update? We didn't change anything in relation to our network code- so it's a bit of a mystery here.

I get this too after the update. I thought it was because of my internet but everything else seems to work smooth.
  • CosmicCow said:

Is @RazaK8 the only one who is just getting it now, since the update? We didn't change anything in relation to our network code- so it's a bit of a mystery here.

I get this too after the update. I thought it was because of my internet but everything else seems to work smooth.
    Me too. I was crafting but it was really laggy and I disconnected multiple times.