Scam Reports

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Khuritto is a scammer. He tried to scam people by saying:"Can I have perm plsss?","Can you put the dispenser there plssss?" If he doesn't get what he wants, he will say things like idiot noob trash to the player he's scamming. In the screenshot you can see he is trying to scam and when I told him to shut up be said trash idiot. Please do not be scammed by him well I don't think he knows how to scam lol xD just do not ever add him or he will come to annoy you everyday and do attempts that can be easily noticed. Thanks
    One more scammer here his name is jakeboo although in the screenshot the owner is not him he told me to buy a plot. That proves him as a scammer.
  • Khuritto is a scammer. He tried to scam people by saying:"Can I have perm plsss?","Can you put the dispenser there plssss?" If he doesn't get what he wants, he will say things like idiot noob trash to the player he's scamming. In the screenshot you can see he is trying to scam and when I told him to shut up be said trash idiot. Please do not be scammed by him well I don't think he knows how to scam lol xD just do not ever add him or he will come to annoy you everyday and do attempts that can be easily noticed. Thanks
    One more scammer here his name is jakeboo although in the screenshot the owner is not him he told me to buy a plot. That proves him as a scammer.

Last I checked asking someone for perm isn’t called scamming... it’s called being a beggar...
  • Scammer: Ketia
    Time: Wednesday, November 29 at 13:58
    Realm: Pen's Yard Rentals
    Basic Plot:
    Ketia claimed on a sign that she's selling her account for a high offer. She said on it that the purchase includes her account, everything she is wearing (a bunch of rares), and her realm.
  • Alpha ZeroAlpha Zero Member
    edited November 2017
    THIS IS NOT DEFINITELY THE PERPETRATOR, BUT HE CLAIMED TO BE THE PERSON.

Name: LBP GAMERBOY 2015
    Realm Name: Alpha Zero's Game Center.
    I was hosting a True/False game. The prizes were kept in a dispenser within a glass box. The person shot a wand through the corner of the box, and hit a pizza bumper inside from one block away( I didn't know that wands could go that far through corners). He then gave away pizza to at least ten people whose names are unidentified and allowed them to steal the prizes. The sum of the prizes was worth at least 5k. Later, a friend of mine who was at Pen's Yard Rentals met a person named LBP GAMERBOY 2015.(I was present by this time). Gamerboy walked up to my friend and said "I think you were there, so I will tell you a secret". He then proceeded to tell my friend that he was the one who was giving out pizzas. I have a screenshot of this, which is attached. When I stepped out of the crowd at pens, he left. I suspect that this person may have been the scammer because other people at the event (I asked them a few questions to confirm that they were actually there) claimed to see him at the event.

*edit My friend is named Reaper Seth
  • MLG-ROMLG-RO Member
    edited November 2017
    This Guy Using Autoclick Are 3 Day Ago He Are Lvl 25 And Now Are Lvl 51 (Andriub=D)
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    edited November 2017

Pretty much vey self explanatory.
    PAYAWAY. Owner names in chat.

Also 123 gg 321 is also co owner as u see in the pic he says it's not a scam he will let you in if you pay.

Was 123 GG 321 part of it too @Cubic Late ?

Also dealt with most of the stuff, still working on some
  • MLG-RO said:

This Guy Using Autoclick Are 3 Day Ago He Are Lvl 25 And Now Are Lvl 51 (Andriub=D)

Not really a scam report o.o
  • MLG-RO said:

Not really a scam report o.o
    Its a bannable offense tho so technically its in the correct thread
  • UsUs Member
    look at this guy
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Us said:

look at this guy

Well you actually tried to let him fall for it since you use an lvl 0 alt with an krampus mask....
  • TwilightZoneTwilightZone Member
    edited December 2017

=Kitten= said:

Drop Game Scam

You could've said more about the scam. You know do the actual procedure.
    Honestly if I had more time that day I would’ve. I was working at the time that I reported the scam. I don’t have time to write a full paragraph about a drop scam. Plus everyone knows.. a picture (or screenshot) says more then a thousand words. I’ll let my screenshot do the talking ;)
  • Scam: Rental
    Owner: *nikitika78*
  • DROP GAME SCAM AT CUBIC TOWN CENTER (REPLICA AND COPY OF IT)

Victim: bacon_bit$
    Scammer: stefsteffanutz (has lots of random numbers at the back)
    Items lost: 1 red balloon

Overview: My friend got scammed by playing a drop game in wht he thought was the cubic town center. As soon as he dropped he got banned by the owner.

I am sorry we have no screenshots of it or anything as it was his first time getting scammed and things happened too fast. If possible please search for this replica realms, find the culprit and ban em.

Thank you
  • mehzas1 said:

DROP GAME SCAM AT CUBIC TOWN CENTER (REPLICA AND COPY OF IT)

Overview: My friend got scammed by playing a drop game in wht he thought was the cubic town center. As soon as he dropped he got banned by the owner.

I am sorry we have no screenshots of it or anything as it was his first time getting scammed and things happened too fast. If possible please search for this replica realms, find the culprit and ban em.

Thank you

How can they track it if you dont provide the realm name? The mods have a lot of stuff on their hands let alone looking for a replica of the town center but for future reference look for a bedrock block as only the admins can use them to show that its an official realm
  • mehzas1 said:

Thank you

How can they track it if you dont provide the realm name? The mods have a lot of stuff on their hands let alone looking for a replica of the town center but for future reference look for a bedrock block as only the admins can use them to show that its an official realm
    WAIT. Sorry everyone, turns out bacon was playing a sick joke on me and was not scammed. it was a prank and i took it seriously -_____-

Sorry. admin please delete my post.

Sorry Danielterry002 and thanks for your response i really appreciate it
  • The imagen say all....
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

The imagen say all....

dealt with already
  • Ed said:

The imagen say all....

dealt with already
    Thank's! :D
  • mehzas1 said:

Thank you

the name of scammer was familliar to me. maybe i can help you. maybe i can search it to my friends
  • They did bomb game, prizes were Krampus mask, bunny pjs, plaid hunting cap and other RARES and there was some nub items! But in pic biscuit won and he’s getting food while we playing bomb game! I have a video on this but not where he got krampus but I have on video where he said he won it. It won’t let me post video since to long but this was a scam. Thanks for reading IN THE PIC the one who saids on or ban is the OWNER so both needs to be ban!
  • ZethusZethus Member
    edited December 2017
    Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

Beware Of Kkgame And Patver
    All I Did Was Just Ask For A Cheaper Price,But Call Insulted instead Of A No

Screenshots removed. -Professional Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    opticeyes said:

Horus said:

This thread is for you to share places and people that attempted/succeeded at scamming. Please write in detail so no one else becomes the victim.

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

But remember, this discussion is mainly for scam awareness and punishment in harsh cases. No items will be refunded by us.

Beware Of Kkgame And Patver
    All I Did Was Just Ask For A Cheaper Price,But Call Insulted instead Of A No

Screenshots removed. -Professional Killer
    I have removed the screenshots as they contained vulgar language which some of our users may find disturbing and not suitable for our forums. Please send them to an active game moderator instead by messaging them privately.
  • Hmm there is a player usman3910
    He is swearing everytime he sees me because a few days ago i banned him from one of my realms for bad behavior.
    I got a screenshot if you want but i won't post it here for the reason proffesional killer mentioned in the comment above, just tell me if you want the screenshot and also i think this guy was muted before...
  • RedTheGreatRedTheGreat Member
    edited December 2017
    Scammer: *Joy* (In the screenshot)
    Realm: not sure, I think it was a room
    Time: in the second screenshot
    So I was just at Pen’s Yard Rentals, when this random person named Joy told me To add her and tp, so I was curious and did, then she took me to this game where you hit the dice and win a prize, and I was sure it was a scam, so I ended up paying 10c, and once you pay you are banned. She then just logged off.
  • edited December 2017
    ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ changed her name to *GlamorousGoddess* and same she is scamming now with bomb games she had done recently. She just used a name tag to clear her name! How amazing! I hope nametags get removed from the game.
    And today she admitted that she is legendary.
    Look at the picture, I don't know anyone by the name Glamorous but Legendary.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

^^LegendaryGoddess^^ changed her name to *GlamorousGoddess* and same she is scamming now with bomb games she had done recently. She just used a name tag to clear her name! How amazing! I hope nametags get removed from the game.

Pretty unlikely for nametags to ever get removed :P
  • Scammer: *Joy* (In the screenshot)
    So I was just at Pen’s Yard Rentals, when this random person named Joy told me To add her and tp, so I was curious and did, then she took me to this game where you hit the dice and win a prize, and I was sure it was a scam, so I ended up paying 10c, and once you pay you are banned. She then just logged off.

Hmm. That *Joy* could be someone trying to get another *Joy* (who is a higher lvl) @-Joystick- u know the real *Joy*?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Scammer: *Joy* (In the screenshot)

Hmm. That *Joy* could be someone trying to get another *Joy* (who is a higher lvl) @-Joystick- u know the real *Joy*?
    True, that's kind of what I thought
  • ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ changed her name to *GlamorousGoddess* and same she is scamming now with bomb games she had done recently. She just used a name tag to clear her name! How amazing! I hope nametags get removed from the game.

No, name tags shall never be removed
  • ^^LegendaryGoddess^^ changed her name to *GlamorousGoddess* and same she is scamming now with bomb games she had done recently. She just used a name tag to clear her name! How amazing! I hope nametags get removed from the game.

Bomb games I don’t think are against the rules. Extra life (selling warp sugar for extra lives) are though. From what I saw there’s no vend with warp sugar.
This discussion has been closed.