Accelo Ring Bug

This may have been said before, but when you jump onto an acceloring it doesn't work. This happens also when you fall from the top of a block.

Video for clarification:

Comments

• Weird tho...
  • yea it happens for me, u just have to jump few times to make it work
  • In my opinion, this isn't really a terrible glitch and has been in the game for ages. You just have to jump again if it happens.
  • Wait what do you use to record?
  • Vicream said:

Wait what do you use to record?

Some built in thing for Xbox on my PC. You hold Windows Alt and R to start it
  • hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

Oh jeez thanks! and what do you use to edit?
  • Vicream said:

hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

I know its not that great but it gets the job done. Windows Movie Maker (Which you can download online)
  • hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

I know its not that great but it gets the job done. Windows Movie Maker (Which you can download online)
    Thanks ;)
  • Vicream said:

hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

hyperdog said:

Vicream said:

Thanks ;)
    No Problem!
  • I am actually in love with this bug. I don't think it should be fixed cause it's not harmful at all and its sometimes really helpful.

Jumping on it again will make it function again. :D