Plants need watering every 11 hours

I checked on the book and it says last water was 11 hours ago, and it is all dry. But the guide for beginners say you only have to water every 24 hours..

I don't know what section this belongs in so tell me if it is meant to be in a different place.

Comments

• Meh me it is since 22 hours watered, and it is all dry.. And since I started farming, maybe it is just an impression but same, I water them at 9AM, comeback at like 2PM next day and dry, but isn't it supposed to last 24 hours?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You need to water it every 24 hours but it will get earlier dry to remind you to water it.... see it like a plant that needs nutrients and when its dry the plant still uses the nutrients but after another 12 hours its really empty
  • Do you have a stamp in your realm? Or Blocks above your plants? I just checked my plants and they were watered 22 hours ago, and they were not dry
  • Flooks said:

Do you have a stamp in your realm? Or Blocks above your plants? I just checked my plants and they were watered 22 hours ago, and they were not dry

Nothing, COMPLETELY clear realm.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Flooks said:

Do you have a stamp in your realm? Or Blocks above your plants? I just checked my plants and they were watered 22 hours ago, and they were not dry

Really o-O? That hasn't happen to me since the update
  • Flooks said:

Really o-O? That hasn't happen to me since the update
    idk for sure 1 time ,when i watered my crops , when my crops had full grown tey were still wet and they didnt dry for 4 to 5 days ,nor did watered them ,but they still were growing crops, but my lil bro accidently removed them
  • You need to water it every 24 hours but it will get earlier dry to remind you to water it.... see it like a plant that needs nutrients and when its dry the plant still uses the nutrients but after another 12 hours its really empty

I water at 8am. Then I have to water at 7pm
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You need to water it every 24 hours but it will get earlier dry to remind you to water it.... see it like a plant that needs nutrients and when its dry the plant still uses the nutrients but after another 12 hours its really empty

Well you dont really "need" to water it.... its just LOOKS DRY but after 24 it then only begins to kill the crops
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its ok relax.
    Water them every 23-24h to keep them growing.
    The Soil dries up faster because they coded it like that
    Can't see why this thread isnt locked yet

Cuz I guess we should right @Professional Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

Well you dont really "need" to water it.... its just LOOKS DRY but after 24 it then only begins to kill the crops
    That's actually right I believe.
    Locking this up as it has been solved.
This discussion has been closed.