Hiding Bush

Pretty straight forward. A bush you can jump into. Makes your name disappear. Kind of like a car that doesn’t move.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh I see! Basically a stationary block that you can jump into :o, but what for?
  • hyperdoghyperdog Member
    edited December 2017

To have it
  • Oh I see! Basically a stationary block that you can jump into :o, but what for?

Hide and seek games.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Haborym said:

Hide and seek games.
    Yea that was pretty much the first thing that came to my mind, but how would it work for the game ? O-o
  • Haborym said:

Hide and seek games.
    Yea that was pretty much the first thing that came to my mind, but how would it work for the game ? O-o
    Maybe make it so that it doesn't hide your name, instead, make like he said, like a car that doesn't move but it doesn't hide your name.
  • Or has a bush like the tree costume but instead be the bush costume >D:! WE NEED A BUSH COSTUME.

Or has a bush like the tree costume but instead be the bush costume >D:! WE NEED A BUSH COSTUME.

-squats in my berry farm, waiting for my next victim >:D-