What is ur favorite hat? (Noob Hat or Rarest Hat)

- My current favorite hat is the Swabbie, I love the way it's drawn, the details and where it's tied too!

What is your? can be the common type for the super-rare type

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The diving helmet is one of mine :D
  • The diving helmet is one of mine :D

I would like to use that, but he covers my favorite scarf (Starry Scarf) xD
  • Bear ears and krampus mask are mine, i rarely wear anything else
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

The diving helmet is one of mine :D

I would like to use that, but he covers my favorite scarf (Starry Scarf) xD
    It does, but the texture is worth it :3

• Plaid hat and farmer hat
  • Chief hat and brave hat <3
  • Valkyrie helm and werewolf mask ^^
  • love to try the most rarest item in the game ,i think the anglebee has 1, i dont who has the other one
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    RazaK8 said:

love to try the most rarest item in the game ,i think the anglebee has 1, i dont who has the other one

If you’re on about the NULL it was removed also, dreadful knop had the other one
  • RazaK8 said:

love to try the most rarest item in the game ,i think the anglebee has 1, i dont who has the other one

If you’re on about the NULL it was removed also, dreadful knop had the other one
    why was it removed ? :(
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Cheese Hat!
  • well then dont come in my realm, u will be headless then :3
  • Black Wizard Hat
    but there are a lot of other ones I love like werewolf, tricorn, miner
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Slime costume and turkey head!
    RazaK8 said:

RazaK8 said:

why was it removed ? :(
    People complained about he unfairness of it because they wanted one, or at least something along those lines.
  • Purple Grande Dame Wig <3
  • Paper Bag Hat. <3
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2017
    I've always loved Bear Ears.
    I also like Earmuffs.
  • Aviator Hat :3
  • Easter Top hat and Press Hat :3
  • RazaK8 said:

What is that hat removed? i can see one image?
  • RazaK8 said:

Go to knop's bazaar to see it :P
  • Headphones
  • Bald hat
  • Beany!
    I also like fox ears.
  • razak8razak8 Member
    edited December 2017

RazaK8 said:

due to whinings of the kids ,it was removed it was just a glitched hat released accidently on yoletile pack ( sry if i got that wrong) ,which would change hat if u take 1 step , sadly we cant see it anymore ,i belibeve it changed into a top hat heres the link for the hat in 1 of mgn video, its the last 1 u will not it when u see it

RazaK8 said:

Go to knop's bazaar to see it :P
    You can't see it since it was removed though...
  • the video i posted has the NULL hat
  • sub vampire