Why the bleep, WHY!?

Today I noticed that now since the new update, whenever you type bleep into the chat, it doesn’t flash black and red anymore, or make the random noises it used to, or last as long as it used to, I was wondering if this was a bug, or intentional, thanks.

Comments

• razak8razak8 Member
    edited December 2017
    yea me too. btw i have texture bug i guess
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    RazaK8 said:

O-o, is that a tie
  • RazaK8 said:

O-o, is that a tie
    New Realm Stamps in comming...
  • ahahah its not a new thing its my stater realm item, its just has a texture bug
  • @SirKewberth and I actually noticed the bleep thing earlier, and it may return. The reason for its absence is because we move the profanity filter to the server, so the client doesn't see "bleep" anymore. Anyway I am looking to restore it!
  • CosmicCow said:

@SirKewberth and I actually noticed the bleep thing earlier, and it may return. The reason for its absence is because we move the profanity filter to the server, so the client doesn't see "bleep" anymore. Anyway I am looking to restore it!

That’s a relief, thanks!
  • lucaaa795 said:

RazaK8 said:

O-o, is that a tie
    No its just pictures from itemicons file put togheter and messed up
    There is a dice and probably a adventure item thats used in antenna thingy.
    That doesnt seem like a new thing since i "mined" (not literally)the files yesterday, after the update was out
    It's a dice, fossil and mailbox :P
    I have this problem aswell, I'm on mobile.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

RazaK8 said:

O-o, is that a tie
    No its just pictures from itemicons file put togheter and messed up
    There is a dice and probably a adventure item thats used in antenna thingy.
    That doesnt seem like a new thing since i "mined" (not literally)the files yesterday, after the update was out
    Still weird looking though xd
  • As this has been answered, please close @Professional Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.