Brand new shop coming soon !

Alright so i decided to make a brand new shop ! I'm thinking of like 55x55 or something like that.. Ill make sure that it is as cheap as possible but keep in mind that i need profit too. I need ideas for the look of the shop so im gonna give 250c to the idea i like the most !

Comments

• Maybe fancy flooring with old wood blocks (no need to give me c if I win - helping the community)
  • How about Black Plaster/Coal Blocks with designs made out of Green Glass?
  • Maybe fancy flooring with old wood blocks (no need to give me c if I win - helping the community)

I like how that looks but i dont like the fact that everyone has already tried that..

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I haven't seen a cavern theme building in a while
  • maybe like glass and lava under it? idk
  • Maybe 3x3 squares of all the blocks?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Maybe 3x3 squares of all the blocks?

I think that would look weird to be honest :P, imagine gingerbread blocks mixing with mountain block space
  • Its unique tho

Maybe 3x3 squares of all the blocks?

I think that would look weird to be honest :P, imagine gingerbread blocks mixing with mountain block space
  • edited December 2017

I really like your idea ! Ill wait a bit more to see if any better ideas come but you are in the lead for now !

Also if you could add like one more block type for decorations, something that stairs and stuff like that could be made out of... cave walls only will look pretty simple
  • I haven't seen a cavern theme building in a while

I have a cavern-themed realm. XD It's GoldBlocker's realm if you want to check it out.
    But back to the topic, @AcidSpittingLama you didn't say anything about my suggestion.

I have a cavern-themed realm. XD It's GoldBlocker's realm if you want to check it out.
    But back to the topic, @AcidSpittingLama you didn't say anything about my suggestion.
    yeah sorry i didnt see that one, it sounds nice but i dont really like the look of painted glass so i dont think there is a high chance of using that but i may try it out...
  • If you end up choosing @CanItBeDone's idea instead of someone else's, I have a ton of Cavern-Themed blocks I could sell to you pretty cheaply. (Ex. Deep Shrooms, Cave Lava Cracks, Stone Lava Cracks, Stalagmites, ect.)
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited December 2017
    Maybe a mix of gold blocks and fancy floorings?

If you end up choosing @CanItBeDone's idea instead of someone else's, I have a ton of Cavern-Themed blocks I could sell to you pretty cheaply. (Ex. Deep Shrooms, Cave Lava Cracks, Stone Lava Cracks, Stalagmites, ect.)

I do too ;)
  • edited December 2017

If you end up choosing @CanItBeDone's idea instead of someone else's, I have a ton of Cavern-Themed blocks I could sell to you pretty cheaply. (Ex. Deep Shrooms, Cave Lava Cracks, Stone Lava Cracks, Stalagmites, ect.)

*>Remo<* said:

Maybe a mix of gold blocks and fancy floorings?

I do too ;)
    Kk ill make sure to tell you if i get to need them

Also >Remo< i dont like that idea since aswell as i, many ppl used that already.. and i want something new

I really like your idea ! Ill wait a bit more to see if any better ideas come but you are in the lead for now !

Also if you could add like one more block type for decorations, something that stairs and stuff like that could be made out of... cave walls only will look pretty simple
    Well generally crates and barrels look nice with carvern theme builds, but it's not that unique. So I'd go for some additional changes e.g. Terraforming with pixel blocks. Whether you incorporate nice pixel art is really up to you, but I'd prioritize efficiency over appearances.

Well generally crates and barrels look nice with carvern theme builds, but it's not that unique. So I'd go for some additional changes e.g. Terraforming with pixel blocks. Whether you incorporate nice pixel art is really up to you, but I'd prioritize efficiency over appearances.
    yeah i already thought of trying with pixel blocks so that should be the final decision... so you are the winner, thank you so much for the awesome ideas, the only thing you need to do is add me in cc and after i get unmuted you will receive the c :)

yeah i already thought of trying with pixel blocks so that should be the final decision... so you are the winner, thank you so much for the awesome ideas, the only thing you need to do is add me in cc and after i get unmuted you will receive the c :)
    Good luck with your shop :3
  • edited December 2017

Good luck with your shop :3
    Thanks :) Feel free to add me if you want to receive your reward
  • You can make like a Theme store like mine.. idk how to explain.

You can build anything on your realm / room based on the season of the game like now its christmas so i made my shop out of snows and cobblestones.
  • Medd said:

You can make like a Theme store like mine.. idk how to explain.

You can build anything on your realm / room based on the season of the game like now its christmas so i made my shop out of snows and cobblestones.

Yeah, thanks for the idea

Close please
  • @Professional Killer close please, as owner has requested it