Dressing up Pets!

lsabellelsabelle Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
It would be really cool if you could dress up your pet, like putting a top hat on a meemew, and a Santa Beard on a Doog. Also, it would be cool if you could buy Hollas separately, like each one would cost 500c, but the pack of 4 hollas would still stay there, just for if you need a lot of hollas.

Comments

• +1
    I like both suggestions. :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 Best Dressed Pets :o
  • What'd be the point of elf pets then if you could just put an elf hat on a mewmew or even worse if your couldn't a krampus on something do adorable
  • +8 infinity
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

What'd be the point of elf pets then if you could just put an elf hat on a mewmew or even worse if your couldn't a krampus on something do adorable

For them to help you find nice fossils or just act as a pet? I don't see how this really changes things :P
  • +1
    Both great suggestions, especially the pet one, everyone could dress their pet in anyway, for example someone and their pet might have matching outfits, and that would be AWESOME
  • +1
    Both great suggestions, especially the pet one, everyone could dress their pet in anyway, for example someone and their pet might have matching outfits, and that would be AWESOME

Yep. I would put a Suit Jacket, a Monocle, and a Top Hat on my Hopper and myself. XD
  • Wouldn't this make realm alot more laggier if people could put all different types of clothes on pets.
  • That would be awesome. It doesn't necessarily have to have numerous pieces of clothing like with actual qbee but a piece of clothing or two should suffice which also wouldn't increase the lag by that much or at all.
  • lsabellelsabelle Member
    edited December 2017

What'd be the point of elf pets then if you could just put an elf hat on a mewmew or even worse if your couldn't a krampus on something do adorable

idk.... but the elf would have clothes. the meemew wouldnt.

Wouldn't this make realm alot more laggier if people could put all different types of clothes on pets.

Then maybe specific clothings then?
  • +1 , So pet will be cute
  • +1 for the pet hat, goddd that would be really cute
  • Wouldn't this make realm alot more laggier if people could put all different types of clothes on pets.

Well me personally if pets were allowed clothing I'd make it just hats.

Also what about elf pets their hats would glitch out.

Wouldn't this make realm alot more laggier if people could put all different types of clothes on pets.

Well me personally if pets were allowed clothing I'd make it just hats.

Also what about elf pets their hats would glitch out.
    Hmm a bit of a dilemma here, but maybe snowman and elfs can't switch out clothes? But that would be a bit unfair :/
  • +1

Yep. I would put a Suit Jacket, a Monocle, and a Top Hat on my Hopper and myself. XD
    XD