New Steam Build....

13»

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited December 2017
    Hollas haven't been changed.
  • What is that mean i dont under stand?
  • Ummm I have only one question... Is that update will be like halloween update? Who have iOS (Apple store) do we will need to wait about 6 or more hours for update? Like on halloween. Everyone was playing except who have iOS... Becouse update was REALLY late...
    @CosmicCow
    @SirKewberth
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Uh guys im not sure how old is this bug but aparently if you have permssion in someone's realm and that someone doesn't have the botany perk yet, instead of the "Only owner can plant seeds in this realm" error message, you will get "You need a higher bottany level to plant -Corn, Eggplant or Wheat-" when trying to plant seeds although you have all botany perks..It's based on the level of the botany perk of the owner of the realm..
    Also bottany?Really?Should be botany lol

Both will be corrected next server restart. That was my bad- usually it's Kewberth who misspells words :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    lucaaa795 said:

kewberth should take english lessons (jk)

I just purposely misspell words on occasion, so as not to intimidate Cosmic with my fiery rock-solid command of English and all things grammatical .
  • lucaaa795 said:

kewberth should take english lessons (jk)

I just purposely misspell words on occasion, so as not to intimidate Cosmic with my fiery rock-solid command of English and all things grammatical .
    Do you know how to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, floccinaucinihilipilification, or antidisestablishmentarianism without looking at this?
  • pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? Is that the longest word in the English language? XD
    I'll just leave this here...

http://humbleapostrophe.com/english/
  • I'll just leave this here...

http://humbleapostrophe.com/english/

XDD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Might have missed it but do you turn back big when you relog? If so that would just ruin my whole plan for a build ;-;
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    Ed said:

Might have missed it but do you turn back big when you relog? If so that would just ruin my whole plan for a build ;-;

Ye @SirKewberth can you make it so you stay permanently shrunk unless you hit the bumper again or leave the realm? Relogging shouldn't bring you back to normal size, that would ruin every adventure map or parkour that involves shrinking >.<
  • YES THE SHRINK BUMPER IS HAPPENING! I know that all the way back to the old forums people including myself asked for a shrink bumper and spoke of the possibilities!
  • Any Zillas?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Medd said:

Any Zillas?

Zillas? O-o
  • Medd said:

Any Zillas?

Zillas? O-o
    bunnyzilla, orthodox zilla all sorts
  • LiteRary said:

Great items but those shrink bumper and another trash icon block really expensive for me.

The shrink bumper is actually a lot less expensive than I thought it would be, which is pretty nice. I mean, it coulda been 5k like the mute bumper, or maybe even more than that. So I'm pretty happy with the price. As for the no-litter block, why would you want that? It disables cars as well, which seems pretty un-fun to me ;-;
    No litter not really meant to be fun. Just meant to be an option for people to use in realms where they don't want to see a bunched of dropped stuff for whatever reason.
  • Question: Why can't we fit in 1/4 block spaces when shrunk? The qbee hitbox seems to be 1/2 block wide when shrunk, but is still 1 block tall. Shouldn't we be able to fit in holes like this?

I really hope you can do something about this, because if we could fit in 1/4 block spaces, the options for adventure maps would be AMAZING :3
    @SirKewberth
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I can't enter to the server. The loading screen before the main menu
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited December 2017
    Sadly like every good update there are still flaws

The tutu's positioning is a p old flaw but the no littering block apparently also works as a pedestrian block... which sucks :v
    If someone doesn't want people to litter over their race track track, then they'd turn to this bumper, just to realize that they peoples can't drive on their track.