The Event is done, pleash close the thread :)

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited December 2017 in Trading Section
- The best drawing of my qbee (cartoon) I will pay 1k + bonus!

If I really like the drawing, you get a chance to win a 500c bonus! (500c + 1k = 1.5k!)

By the side of the drawing put TheCaptainFalcon + Merry Christmas well decorated below the qbee, you will get another bonus of 500c! (500 + 1k = 1.5k if you won the first bonus 1.5k + 500c = 2k)

Qbee:

Ugly Sweater ( Red )
Shiny Nose
Santa Pant's
Starry Scarf
Swabbie
+
Dog Pet lvl 49!

Comments

• edited December 2017

Heres mine!I hope you like it :)
    Btw Dont mind I didnt crop it because when I crop a picture on my device it seems like its broken :)

My bad,"Merry christmas" has to be UNDER the Qbee o.o Well I hope you like it anyway xd
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    Flooks said:

Heres mine!I hope you like it :)
    Btw Dont mind I didnt crop it because when I crop a picture on my device it seems like its broken :)

My bad,"Merry christmas" has to be UNDER the Qbee o.o Well I hope you like it anyway xd

is good, i want to see the others draw, if is ur draw i call u. :)
  • you should set up a deadline too I think or maybe comment those who wants to try because im a bit interested but im kinda busy right now >.<
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017
    kurt... said:

you should set up a deadline too I think or maybe comment those who wants to try because im a bit interested but im kinda busy right now >.<</p>

I think 2-1 day :)
  • kurt... said:

you should set up a deadline too I think or maybe comment those who wants to try because im a bit interested but im kinda busy right now >.<</p>

Quite a deadline o.0
    I'll probably try to make it
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited December 2017

kurt... said:

Quite a deadline o.0
    I'll probably try to make it
    i give chances for all qbees xD

@Professional Killer The Event is done, pleash close the thread :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
  • @Gdog The Event is done, pleash close the thread :)
This discussion has been closed.