Suggestion For Raffle Box

Some Player always standing on the raffle box,i guest raffle box need Phantom Foam effect

Comments

• they cld just stand inside it though
  • I was thinking about this as well but my suggestion would be to glass or surround the raffle box with some sort of transparent block to keep people away from standing on it.

This allows people to enter the their tokens without having to find a tiny gap around the raffle box to enter their raffle tokens.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why not make the raffle make you click on a GUI? Simplest way?
  • Yeh like a vend but its where you press a button to then enter the raffle
  • Yeh like a vend but its where you press a button to then enter the raffle

yeah a button to enter
  • Raizuseku said:

I was thinking about this as well but my suggestion would be to glass or surround the raffle box with some sort of transparent block to keep people away from standing on it.

This allows people to enter the their tokens without having to find a tiny gap around the raffle box to enter their raffle tokens.

Or maybe a thing like a piggy, it would say "How many tokens?" And a number of tokens slider pops up at the bottom.

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Raizuseku said:

I was thinking about this as well but my suggestion would be to glass or surround the raffle box with some sort of transparent block to keep people away from standing on it.

Or maybe a thing like a piggy, it would say "How many tokens?" And a number of tokens slider pops up at the bottom.

Or like the farmer in Farmer's Co-Op
  • Raizuseku said:

Good idea!

• they cld just stand inside it though

Give acceloring effect xD
  • Raizuseku said:

The box is not an NPC xD
  • Either a popup Gui or make the box insta-kill anybody that touches the top?
  • Ye Greay Idea. A button like in the Farmer's Coop. So its pretty sure it wont be Drop to Anyone Else
    *Legion* said:

Raizuseku said:

The box is not an NPC xD
    I meant like the pop up you get when you sell your crops.
  • or. and heres a good suggestion.. simply use the one in the learning center. just a suggestion though... you dont have to take my suggestion...

or. and heres a good suggestion.. simply use the one in the learning center. just a suggestion though... you dont have to take my suggestion...

Still I find it annoying how often I miss throwing the raffle into the box. It's literally an art form for me :P
  • *Legion* said:

Raizuseku said:

The box is not an NPC xD
    Box is now an NPC 'Hello, what can I do for you? You can buy or sell me stuff.'

*Legion* said:

Raizuseku said:

The box is not an NPC xD

Not sure if you are doing this intentionally, or.. but I meant the pop up you would get for the placing the crops in. But now for raffles.
  • *Legion* said:

Raizuseku said:

The box is not an NPC xD

Not sure if you are doing this intentionally, or.. but I meant the pop up you would get for the placing the crops in. But now for raffles.
    Ok.. This is a lot of folds of requoting.....

• or. and heres a good suggestion.. simply use the one in the learning center. just a suggestion though... you dont have to take my suggestion...

true however there are some who know there is a 2nd raffle and stand on that one too, not as many but there are still a few, AND if you were to crash as you drag your tokens to the box they could be lost, in past i went to put tokens in and instead i crashed and they were lost to the realm...floating for 20mins .-. AS WELL AS there are some who dont even know about the 2nd box, so i think i different input system would be a good idea

true however there are some who know there is a 2nd raffle and stand on that one too, not as many but there are still a few, AND if you were to crash as you drag your tokens to the box they could be lost, in past i went to put tokens in and instead i crashed and they were lost to the realm...floating for 20mins .-. AS WELL AS there are some who dont even know about the 2nd box, so i think i different input system would be a good idea
    If they are standing on raffle box, I do not put the token in. Simple

If they are standing on raffle box, I do not put the token in. Simple
    exactly but for some people they cant come back when all the kids with nothing to do but stand on it are gone
  • I would love an alternate way to enter raffles, and pretty much every time it takes me multiple drops before I get it in the box. Would prefer something menu based that takes a designated number of tokens out of my inventory.
  • U All have nice suggestion ;)
    b3achy said:

I would love an alternate way to enter raffles, and pretty much every time it takes me multiple drops before I get it in the box. Would prefer something menu based that takes a designated number of tokens out of my inventory.

Exactly, it's like you have to aim a bit outside the box and then hopefully it drops correctly