~My items suggestions~ (Actual themes: Farming new items, new types of quest) {UPDATED: 1 December}

VicreamVicream Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
This is a discussion that show my suggestions about new crops, new items and more about farming.

I am sorry if i'm not the best picture maker, but at least you can have an idea of the item...

Don't hesitate to comment, share your thoughts, and why not give me some other suggestions?

Credits for pictures of suggestions 4 and 5 to @MarioMario2.0

Game developers, I advice you to take some notes about my suggestions that you enjoy. @CosmicCow
@SirKewberth
Spoiler: Carrot Seed

1st suggestion: Carrot Seed. Price: ??? (I thought maybe between potatoes and corn, or corn and eggplant.. Or maybe the same tier as Potatoes?)

Image:

Spoiler: Huge Sprinkler

2nd suggestion: Huge Sprinkler. Price: 1k recubes. Use: Can water more than 30 plants around it.

Image:

Spoiler: Fertilizer

3rd suggestion: Fertilizer. Price: ??? (Depend on how many hours it cut from growth time). Use: Can remove X amount of hours to any crop time growth. For example, if your tomatoes grow in 22 hours, and you use a 5 hours Fertilizer, your tomatoes will have 5 hours cut on it growth time, so it will grow in 17 hours, and not 22. Sources/Credits to Pixel Worlds where I took the picture.

Image:

Spoiler: Seed dispenser

4th suggestion: Seed dispenser. Price: 5k recubes +. Details: You put a certain ammount of seeds inside (Max 2k), and it will automaticly plant those seeds. The thing is that you also need to put fuel so it can plant seeds. Same, you can max put 2k of those. Each day, it use like AMOUNTOFSEEDSINSIDE divided by 4 of this fuel, even if it didn't place any seed.
This item in general will be useful to farm, but need to be alimented, maintain and controlled so you don't loose all fuel. Won't kill economy, because it is expensive to entertain.
Pros: Can plant seeds for you, good when you have 2500 crops to plant each 2 days
Cons: Expensive, hard to entertain.

Image: Credits to @MarioMario2.0

Spoiler: Farmer's hoe

5th suggestion: Farmer's hoe. Price: Between 2 and 6k recubes. (Depend on how power it is).
Use: Same idea as a tractor, but for peoples that can't afford 25k recubes. It isn't a car where you can harvest all the tree easily. It is a hoe, a hand item that break the plant you wanna break in like 0.2 second, and not ~3 seconds. You win a lot of time, but not as much as tractor!
Pros: Win time, the item fit his ability (Normal that hoe cut faster plant than hand), Makes farm more realistic while beeing useful
Cons: Quite expensive, user need to click on each plant, way more annoying than driving, remove your hand item.

Image: Since it is a new item, I couldn't think about a possible drawing. So for peoples that doesn't remember what is farmer's hoe: Credits to @MarioMario2.0

Spoiler: New quests, to make peoples discover the unpopular faces of the game

6th suggestion: New quests.. Price: no price.

1st new type: Tourist! Types of quests: Find a way to Old Cubic Learning Center, Visit world X and find the 20 seekers,...

2nd new type: Multi-jobs! We all have "Craft 4 old wood tables", and I personally never got a quest that uses furnace, and all the other crafting items that new peoples doesn't even know it exist (sawmax 5000,..), so why not some quests that requires those other crafting items?

3rd new type: Builder! To make players discover tons of blocks. Types of quests: Place more than 50 different kind of blocks, craft and place all the types of marblers, plaster, etc...

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    How many recubes would it give :o
  • As it's same price as potato, so maybe still 2rc each?
  • As it's same price as potato, so maybe still 2rc each?
  • How many recubes would it give :o

Depend on it tier (if you read the Price: of it). if it is between Corn and eggplant, maybe 7 etc, if it is between potato and corn maybe 3~4. if it is same as potato tier, well 2rc.
  • Good idea, ive heard others mention fertilizer and ive been wishing for an auto seeder myself.. all that clicking!!! Big farms need more automated stuff for sure!
  • I kind of like the idea, but carrots would probably be a different tier than anything else, and the huge watering can would be WAY to over powered.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited November 2017
    Cool suggestions - Although the 3rd I am not quite sure about.
  • I think carrot seed is a good idea. Dunno bout the rest, but seed dispenser sounds like a nice idea.
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017

Good idea, ive heard others mention fertilizer and ive been wishing for an auto seeder myself.. all that clicking!!! Big farms need more automated stuff for sure!

They need automatic stuff so much, but becareful, the game can't let rich have automatic stuff that doesn't neeed to be entertain... Otherwise it would break the economy (rich would have 6k of any crop each 2 days without doing anything)

I kind of like the idea, but carrots would probably be a different tier than anything else, and the huge watering can would be WAY to over powered.

For the carrots, as I said earlier, we can't imagine on what tier it is.. Who knows? Between potato and corn? Corn and eggplant?
    And for the huge watering can, well maybe you are true to be honest.

Cool suggestions - Although the 3rd I am not quite sure about.

Thanks! The 3rd is a good idea I think, like if you really need a tomato to buy a tractor because you have 24 999 recubes, you can cut it growth time. There is much ore use for it that I can't think of right now, but I think it is a really good idea..

I think carrot seed is a good idea. Dunno bout the rest, but seed dispenser sounds like a nice idea.

Thanks @skullcandy36052 ! Yeah the seed dispenser is quite cool, but we need to find a way so it doesn't break the economy, as I tried to find with carburant that burn each day SEEDAMOUNTINTHESEEDDISPENSER divided by 4, even if it doesn't place any seeds.
    If they instore a seed dispenser, they might think of an idea like mine so it won't be overpowered.

Guys, don't forget to give me feedbacks and suggestions!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Now that you've finally added the remaining suggestions, I have to say, I would like to see an automated planter :P
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017

Now that you've finally added the remaining suggestions, I have to say, I would like to see an automated planter :P

With da carburant etc? hehe
    Vicream said:

Sorry? What's a carburant? O-o
  • Vicream said:

Read the full suggestion text about Seed Dispensier ;) (Note that when it is a new block I explain all it usages, it Pros, Cons, and explain why it won't break economy.)
    vicream said:

Vicream said:

Read the full suggestion text about Seed Dispensier ;) (Note that when it is a new block I explain all it usages, it Pros, Cons, and explain why it won't break economy.)
    Oh, fancy word for fuel xd
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017

vicream said:

Vicream said:

Oh, fancy word for fuel xd
    Ahh sorry, I don't have da best english vocab, gotta change this! Tysm <3

UPDATE: Fixed hehe
  • Bump