Youtubers Tag

AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Youtubers Tag

I think its nice and awesome if youtubers like: Gdog, RedEagle, Athena Shy, Mudkip, Space_Fetus, Ed, and other more including me...I think, should have this feature :3

Because I was thinking if people/youtubers will have this tag people around in places will see them saying "He is a Youtuber, lets check his channel" then comes to those youtubers, then asks "what's your channel name" (sounds mental)

I suggested this just to help small youtube channel contents like mine grow bigger, only cubic castles youtuber should be approved and must have you know an amount of uploaded cubic castles videos.

As Lucaaa suggested: I think they should surpass 1,000 Subscribers!

Devs please add!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    They did use to have something special for Youtubers in the past, but it had a flaw. Anyways... I think it would be nice if players who promote this game got something special for doing so, but I wonder what the requirement will be. Most players who do videos on Cubic Castle barely pass 100 subscriber and that isn't a lot owo
  • *Cough* Press hat *Cough*
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm not sure this system can exactly be abused. As least in the sense of selling this identifier. The press hats main flaw was that it was a traceable item. As this is a tag, eh. But I can imagine issues with people trying to mess around with others with their tags.
    lucaaa795 said:

I'm not sure this system can exactly be abused. As least in the sense of selling this identifier. The press hats main flaw was that it was a traceable item. As this is a tag, eh. But I can imagine issues with people trying to mess around with others with their tags.

Or they could create accounts, create yt channels linked to those accounts, make bots for subs and once they hit the mark they sell the account with the yt rank...
    Well I think it'll depend. The devs will probably be the ones giving the tag away, so it won't be abused so easily I suppose. Besides, I highly doubt that the requiremtns will only be a certain amount of subs. Probably quality of videos and activity.
  • Yay :D would be cool :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The press hat was basically this but was removed due to abuse. Players where using programs to get enough subscribers for the press hat, which will happen with this.
    U said:

The press hat was basically this but was removed due to abuse. Players where using programs to get enough subscribers for the press hat, which will happen with this.

Which will only happen if the only requirement is having a certain amount of subs. I think the devs won't make the same mistake

U said:

Which will only happen if the only requirement is having a certain amount of subs. I think the devs won't make the same mistake
    What else can it be beside subs?
    U said:

U said:

I mention some earlier, but video quality, and active contribution to the community. If it were me, I wouldn't give somebody a special tag just because of the quantity they have. Not to mention it's a pretty cliche phrase, but quality <quantity

U said:

U said:

I mention some earlier, but video quality, and active contribution to the community. If it were me, I wouldn't give somebody a special tag just because of the quantity they have. Not to mention it's a pretty cliche phrase, but quality
    So it would require them to view YouTube channels to see who deserves the tag? I’m confused..
    U said:

U said:

U said:

I mention some earlier, but video quality, and active contribution to the community. If it were me, I wouldn't give somebody a special tag just because of the quantity they have. Not to mention it's a pretty cliche phrase, but quality
    So it would require them to view YouTube channels to see who deserves the tag? I’m confused..
    We'll I think it would be somewhat more complicated than just having a list of requirements. Take the moderator position for an example. They don't just invite random players who meet the age requirement. No, they invite those who they can trust to handle situations. I guess it's somewhat the same with I'm trying to say. A person who gets the YouTuber rank will probably be someone who provides good content and not just random giveaway videos.

U said:

U said:

U said:

We'll I think it would be somewhat more complicated than just having a list of requirements. Take the moderator position for an example. They don't just invite random players who meet the age requirement. No, they invite those who they can trust to handle situations. I guess it's somewhat the same with I'm trying to say. A person who gets the YouTuber rank will probably be someone who provides good content and not just random giveaway videos.
    Sorry I was being sarcastic, was just saying I feel like it would be extra work for them that really isn’t needed. Unless of course they want to keep track of Cubic Castles YouTubers and spend time making sure it’s fair.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    U said:

[InSstep] said:

how about +150 subscribers?

U said:

U said:

U said:

U said:

Sorry I was being sarcastic, was just saying I feel like it would be extra work for them that really isn’t needed. Unless of course they want to keep track of Cubic Castles YouTubers and spend time making sure it’s fair.
    Oh, I couldn't tell xd. Anyways, if they are going to do this, that's the least they can do in my opinion
  • This would kinda break system as people would be abusing it. It is a good idea but I see the execution not working well.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited December 2017
    Let me clarify this that Youtubers like Gdog and Redeagle or any other mods, are called

Content Creators

"Content creation is the contribution of information to any media and most especially to digital media for an end-user/audience in specific contexts."
    -Wikipedia

And yes it's also called promoting the game
    *Legion* said:

This would kinda break system as people would be abusing it. It is a good idea but I see the execution not working well.

How would it be abused?
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • Not many DO pass 1000... I have a very bad channel though...
  • edited December 2017

Not many DO pass 1000... I have a very bad channel though...

Agreed, 1000 is quite hard as this game isn't that famous for real, u can check an average of 1000 players playing the game/hour
  • there r websites out there that can get u subs from 1k to 10k in few hours, not a big deal
    Again, I don't like using sub count as the only requirement, because it's rather easy to get subs just by posting giveaway videos.
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment