• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    No criticism needed, they look all awesome :D
  • No criticism needed, they look all awesome :D

^^
  • cool art :D
  • Wow! They look amazing! Like, I could never draw this great xD
  • RYUJI BEST GURL.

*Pls draw Ryuji and his Persona pls*
  • They looks good, but it's more to scary than anything lol (your artstyle, maybe the eyes need to be changed... Or maybe u intended to do so)
  • They looks good, but it's more to scary than anything lol (your artstyle, maybe the eyes need to be changed... Or maybe u intended to do so)

Eyes? Do you mean the ones that aren't colored and shaded? If yes, then I leave them uncolored because I'm either lazy, or want to keep it that way.

But thank you for the critique!!

RYUJI BEST GURL.

*Pls draw Ryuji and his Persona pls*

mweheh, told you ryuji is the best girl! I can try to draw him, but that might be a long term project :>
  • No criticism needed, they look all awesome :D

I agree >.< This kind of art doesnt need criticism... But I guess it would look super cool with colors maybe digital or water color but overall its sooooooo すごい !!!
  • Hmm... Make the thighs a little smaller.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hooo, cute drawings Jess ^^
  • Draw sasuke or the girl from Angel beats I think that'll fit your drawing style idk
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited December 2017

Hmm... Make the thighs a little smaller.

Err, I'll try! Although chibi usually have larger thighs than anime.

Thank you! :D @60thSnowyMonth

Draw sasuke or the girl from Angel beats I think that'll fit your drawing style idk

Heh, Sasuke? That might be a long term project too, it really depends if i want to draw him or not.
    Kurt... said:

No criticism needed, they look all awesome :D

I agree >.< This kind of art doesnt need criticism... But I guess it would look super cool with colors maybe digital or water color but overall its sooooooo すごい !!!
    Aww ❤️ xD thanks! Sadly, I don't have a tablet, and using a mouse is really difficult for me. Watercolor? I wish, I don't have the correct supplies for that either!

I guess for now, I'll just have to stick with lineart and shading.