Seed Dispencer? New Idea for Next Farm Update!

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I find it very annoying to put your seed after a harvest, imagine clicking mouse more than 500 times? good ... if you have a farm of 500 just ya xd
I would find it cool if I had a seed dispencer, example:

You put on the side of the soil that you use in your farm, there will appear the button put if you get close, you will click and will appear a slot, type ghost gate, there you put your desired seeds, and tadaaa, all seeds were placed, I would call it an excellent idea, I suppose the cost price (rc) would be 10k-20k rc! It would be really cool if you had it on cc!

what do you think? a good idea?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't think clicking 500 time is something really mind blowing xd, but I would like to see a seed dispenser
  • I don't think clicking 500 time is something really mind blowing xd, but I would like to see a seed dispenser

Try clicking 2500 times lol and it’s way harder if it’s a specific pattern (Mcwolf’s pattern)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I don't think clicking 500 time is something really mind blowing xd, but I would like to see a seed dispenser

Try clicking 2500 times lol and it’s way harder if it’s a specific pattern (Mcwolf’s pattern)
    Talking to someone who would willingly spend hours mining and building the same thing xd
  • If only we get xp while planting seeds (normal xp not farm xp)
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017

If only we get xp while planting seeds (normal xp not farm xp)

Yes, but why exist half dirt? xD But it's ok xD

i say if ur farm is only 500 soil, but people can 500x5= 2.5k click in one mouse lol
    I'm not disagreeing with your suggestion, as I know people who would find this task hard. But even 2.5k is not hard in my opinion :P. Heck bring forward 10k and maybe we will talk xd
  • ik u dont disagreeing but is hard to put 2.500 Seeds xD