Why is Cubic Castles special?

Why do you believe cubic castles is different other MMOs? I would say these reasons:
1. It uses adventure mode as an advanced tutorial unlike other games
2. The way they treat players under 13 is something you don't find a lot unfortunately
3. They way censor words makes it both playful and child friendly
4.A large part of the game is shops and trading, a thing that you just don't get with other games in the genre

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    Cubic Castles is special in its own way of being :P
  • Cubic Castles is special in its own way of being :P

That's vague.
  • It is special because It is a ~magical~ 3D game.
  • I don't know ...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Cubic Castle, in a sense, is pretty much your every other game. What makes ot different is probably how the devs correspond with the players ideas and complaints :P
  • Cubic Castle, in a sense, is pretty much your every other game. What makes ot different is probably how the devs correspond with the players ideas and complaints :P

I see what you mean but could you explain your idea in more detail please? :)
  • Nukey6 said:

Cubic Castle, in a sense, is pretty much your every other game. What makes ot different is probably how the devs correspond with the players ideas and complaints :P

no
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Nukey6 said:

When I compare this game (or rather the forum) to other communities I've been through, there's a rather good but professional relationship between the devs and the players. We get our questions and complaints answered, unlike some other community where the devs refrain from engaging with the community on a base to base status
  • Where's the "All of the Above" option?
  • I love simulated trading, capitalism, and virtual businesses, which is what keeps me hooked on Cubic. It's more or less meant to be a mining/building game, but has evolved into a community of free enterprise, where you make your own way :3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What’s different? The developers. You know I could say some feature that is different in game compared to others, but really it’s the developers. I have never seen a game where they take in suggestions, fix problems, update constantly, and so much more. Multiple times through out my years in Cubic Castles I have seen them do these things. I could keep going but yeah, I bet you get my point.
    U said:

What’s different? The developers. You know I could say some feature that is different in game compared to others, but really it’s the developers. I have never seen a game where they take in suggestions, fix problems, update constantly, and so much more. Multiple times through out my years in Cubic Castles I have seen them do these things. I could keep going but yeah, I bet you get my point.

Agreed very much :3
  • Where's the "All of the Above" option?

It's for picking one only

@CanItBeDone @U

I agree, to me the people in the community make or break a game, and the people who make or break it the most are definitely the developers.
  • I've had Cubic Castles since June or July, and what I've found is that it's the older players that look after the younger ones. They show them how the game is great and they shape the way the young player sees the game. Not many people find Roblox or Minecraft different until someone truly shows them the game. If you think about it, what IS the true difference? The people.
  • because it’s the best game of all time
  • MMO's like " Animal Jam" you must pay for a membership to buy most of the stuff. But in Cubic Castles everybody starts out and builds a monopoly of their own. I am really glad their are not memberships that divide the community like again it does in Animal Jam. An unique feature to Cubic Castles is you get design where you can i say "live" unlike other MMO's such as again Animal Jam, and Club Penguin which you get to choose from a variety of homes and put furniture in. I have played since January 2016 and it has really evovled i hope everyone can work together along with the Cosmic Cow to make the game a better place for all.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cubic castles is special because you can create your own worlds on a platform that has a greater chance of being seen by others. If I create adventures in Minecraft for example I have to share it around for people to play and experience. The cubic castles platform does that for you. Its the best feeling to work hard on something and to see people responding to it in such a positive way.
  • "Bubba" said:

MMO's like " Animal Jam" you must pay for a membership to buy most of the stuff. But in Cubic Castles everybody starts out and builds a monopoly of their own. I am really glad their are not memberships that divide the community like again it does in Animal Jam. An unique feature to Cubic Castles is you get design where you can i say "live" unlike other MMO's such as again Animal Jam, and Club Penguin which you get to choose from a variety of homes and put furniture in. I have played since January 2016 and it has really evovled i hope everyone can work together along with the Cosmic Cow to make the game a better place for all.

Indeed, however cubic castles still has IAPs that could give people advantages
    Yeah, I really like how you actually have a place where you live on the overworld

Cubic castles is special because you can create your own worlds on a platform that has a greater chance of being seen by others. If I create adventures in Minecraft for example I have to share it around for people to play and experience. The cubic castles platform does that for you. Its the best feeling to work hard on something and to see people responding to it in such a positive way.

Free advertising! Another thing that some games do is allowing you to go to a random place although lots of people warn people not to.
    Nukey6 said:

"Bubba" said:

MMO's like " Animal Jam" you must pay for a membership to buy most of the stuff. But in Cubic Castles everybody starts out and builds a monopoly of their own. I am really glad their are not memberships that divide the community like again it does in Animal Jam. An unique feature to Cubic Castles is you get design where you can i say "live" unlike other MMO's such as again Animal Jam, and Club Penguin which you get to choose from a variety of homes and put furniture in. I have played since January 2016 and it has really evovled i hope everyone can work together along with the Cosmic Cow to make the game a better place for all.

Indeed, however cubic castles still has IAPs that could give people advantages
    Yeah, I really like how you actually have a place where you live on the overworld

Free advertising! Another thing that some games do is allowing you to go to a random place although lots of people warn people not to.
    IAP gives in game advantages? How so?
  • Cubic castles is great! you can talk to your friends, shop, do quests... ect. ect. ect. :)