Probably the most efficient way to use the tractor

Took some time to play around with accelo rings and I got this going.
Pros: Faster, doesnt leave crops behind, only have to use two keys.
Cons: Uses about 100 accelos/room, still have to collect the crops off the ground.
Have fun using this if you wish. :P

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Wow, that is very cool! But now you need to make a 2.0 version that lets you harvest AND collect all crops without pushing a single button ;)
  • Thats amazing! Did you try taking a car through it? I know you can pick up crops while driving.. And id imagine even if you miss a couple on your first time through with multiple passes it still might be faster than walking
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you sir are mental, nicely done
  • You have a "Sexy Brain".

I'm so sorry.
  • please record a video on how it is done when walk through the accelo rings :o
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

please record a video on how it is done when walk through the accelo rings :o

I can try doing a video but I need to wait for the plants to grow
  • Dang it, I thought my first farms were completed and now I have to look into automating it also later on.
    I need to see that vid though to see if this works.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    @Jose_Candy something even faster than that time you used a tractor xd
  • I've seen this in CC before, my friend Ks came up with something just like this. It's a smart and cool idea!
  • so.. is there proof of concept?
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    epieownz said:

so.. is there proof of concept?

soon
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    epieownz said:

It works, but if you want to try it out, I guess you can try adding NoeNt, he has a fully automated one (partially built)
    NoeNt said:

epieownz said:

It works, but if you want to try it out, I guess you can try adding NoeNt, he has a fully automated one (partially built)
    I nuked it a part of it didnt work and it made me mad and i boomed
    Oh wow o-o, all that hard work
  • I have seen this :) I tried that with a dork mobile.
  • Ed always has been a crafty little genius, take for example his accelo/bouncy block stairs lol.