Realm Dimensions

It's been a while since I bought a new realm deed and I don't remember what comes first for the realm dimensions. Is it width then length or is it length then width?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm pretty sure it's width first
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why would it matter either way? You can just move the door depending on how you want to build the realm.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

Why would it matter either way? You can just move the door depending on how you want to build the realm.

Just the way it looks when you enter the realm. Weird dimensions mess that up
  • U said:

Just the way it looks when you enter the realm. Weird dimensions mess that up
    Exactly, I'm pretty ocd on the way you enter a realm with the door placed, it has to be looking dead center at it when entering.
    You can move the door to be dead centered with the side you want it to be ..
    U said:

You can move the door to be dead centered with the side you want it to be ..

It's not how you think it works... I don't know how to exactly explain this, but you'll know if you try to do certain builds
    As long as the dimensions are uneven numbers it can be centered anyway though.
  • U said:

It is quite hard to explain the view of the realm when you first enter. It doesn't necessarily mean it is uneven. Let's just say you enter a brand new realm, you are facing south with the camera facing north. If you were to get the realm dimensions flipped, then you would always be facing left, right, or north depending on where you enter the realm through the door but the camera would always be facing north. With some builds, it just doesn't feel right to be entering a realm from the right, left, or south sides having the camera angled to view the side of your Qbee. If this explanation doesn't seem to be helpful in understanding what the concept is all about, I may use photos to show you what it would look like.
    Xerneas said:

U said:

It is quite hard to explain the view of the realm when you first enter. It doesn't necessarily mean it is uneven. Let's just say you enter a brand new realm, you are facing south with the camera facing north. If you were to get the realm dimensions flipped, then you would always be facing left, right, or north depending on where you enter the realm through the door but the camera would always be facing north. With some builds, it just doesn't feel right to be entering a realm from the right, left, or south sides having the camera angled to view the side of your Qbee. If this explanation doesn't seem to be helpful in understanding what the concept is all about, I may use photos to show you what it would look like.
    Makes since now.

• U said:

Xerneas said:

U said:

Makes since now.

Glad to explain the reason why.
    Oh and ty @CanItBeDone
    This forum can now be closed, @Professional Killer, ty
    Xerneas said:

U said:

Xerneas said:

U said:

Makes since now.

Oh and ty @CanItBeDone
    No problem ^^
  • Xerneas said:

U said:

Xerneas said:

U said:

Makes since now.

Oh and ty @CanItBeDone
    No problem ^^
    Got the realm, looks like length goes first but I'll send a ticket in

Xerneas said:

Xerneas said:

U said:

Xerneas said:

U said:

Makes since now.

Oh and ty @CanItBeDone
    No problem ^^
    Got the realm, looks like length goes first but I'll send a ticket in

Rip, sorry about that xd
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking upon the request.
This discussion has been closed.