Holla Confirmation?

I am a klutz when typing, and I have used countless hollas on accident, by telling someone something about hollas and using "holla" as the first word. This is kinda annoying, as every time I make this mistake, I waste 500c. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this issue, so can you guys add a little confirmation box? So when you holla, before it sends the holla it brings up a message saying "Are you sure you want to holla?" and you can click yes or no. I would really benefit from this, and I'm sure others would too. Could you pleeeaaase consider adding this little feature? @SirKewberth ;w;

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think it should also display what it'll send. For example: Are you sure you want to holla, "Hi guys!" Anyways, it wouldn't hurt to add this :D
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2017

I think it should also display what it'll send. For example: Are you sure you want to holla, "Hi guys!" Anyways, it wouldn't hurt to add this :D

Good idea, it would also be good for spell checks or adding something on that you forgot
  • Or just to be like /holla instead of holla
  • ya when I first started holla for my shop, I said holla instead of hollawarp, so I wasted 2 hollas.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    That happens to me a lot! When I enter and would like to say "hola" but wrote "holla"...
    so yeah ! +666
  • AshibugAshibug Member
    edited November 2017
    God I hate this. I can't tell you how many times I've holla'd a personal conversation
    +1
  • Ashibug said:

God I hate this. I can't tell you how many times I've holla'd a personal conversation
    +1

My problem exactly.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +1
  • MM2-2 said:

Or just to be like /holla instead of holla

I think this would be better than the confirmation box, so +1 for you not the confirmation box
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Normally I would just say "learn from your mistakes", but I think this would be really helpful for people who aren't sure how to use hollawarps too. The confirmation box would let them know their hollawarp didn't send correctly.

+1
  • WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE CONFIRMATION BOX
  • Maybe add a "preview" button to see what it'll actually be doing?
  • Maybe add a "preview" button to see what it'll actually be doing?

The whole point of this wasn't to spell-check your holla, you can do that before sending it. The point of a confirmation box would be to prevent ppl from accidentally wasting hollas during conversation when the first word of their sentence happens to be 'holla'.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Would be nice to have a confirmation box.
    Even better if it would show a preview of said holla as well. Nothing wrong with dealing with Several birds with one stone.

>Accidental holla's
    >Incorrect holla format
    >Misspelling
  • Mrs.BunBunMrs.BunBun Member
    edited November 2017
    MM2-2 said:

Whats up Mm :)
    Yes I agree with the /holla it seems to be less difficult for the creators of the game to add, adding a yes or no option is quite nice too.

(The administrators should also add a '/hollawarp'. But which option would be an easier choice to add in the game, if it were to be added in?)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

MM2-2 said:

Whats up Mm :)
    Yes I agree with the /holla it seems to be less difficult for the creators of the game to add, adding a yes or no option is quite nice too.

(The administrators should also add a '/hollawarp'. But which option would be an easier choice to add in the game, if it were to be added in?)
    Definatly be the easiest way to implement.
    I'd personally still prefer a confirmation with preview. But that is just me.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The reason we didn't do a / because it's hard to enter the / character on some mobile devices.
  • The reason we didn't do a / because it's hard to enter the / character on some mobile devices.

Aw cmon, you only have to tap on the numbers/characters button and it's right there XD I think a /hollawarp would be amazing
  • They should put slash / then holla. So we are safe xD
  • OIympus said:

They should put slash / then holla. So we are safe xD

Read the suggestions above then edit your comment lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    JackFury said:

The reason we didn't do a / because it's hard to enter the / character on some mobile devices.

Aw cmon, you only have to tap on the numbers/characters button and it's right there XD I think a /hollawarp would be amazing
    I said on SOME mobile devices. Not all...
  • JackFury said:

Then can the confirmation box be added? there has to be a way to reduce the amount of those misspelled/accidental hollas, Thx
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

JackFury said:

Then can the confirmation box be added? there has to be a way to reduce the amount of those misspelled/accidental hollas, Thx
    In my opinion, this is more preferable than the command :3
  • Ive done this on accident myself as well. It is irritating!! So great suggestion!! Would def be sueful!
  • JackFury said:

I am a klutz when typing, and I have used countless hollas on accident, by telling someone something about hollas and using "holla" as the first word. This is kinda annoying, as every time I make this mistake, I waste 500c. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this issue, so can you guys add a little confirmation box? So when you holla, before it sends the holla it brings up a message saying "Are you sure you want to holla?" and you can click yes or no. I would really benefit from this, and I'm sure others would too. Could you pleeeaaase consider adding this little feature? @SirKewberth ;w;

Strongly agree.
    I have never bought/sent a holla before however my most amount of cubits I've EVER had is 223 cubits, and I've never had any recubes so this definitely would be good.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I agree +1

Its hughly irritating.... a confirmation box with the text you want would be better ^^

Maybe also an idea to do like this: like there happens most times that people uses accadentaly hollas while they want hollawarps.... just make it that you only use the word holla (or also hollawarp since its been in the game quit some time now and people can do that accedentaly too but it will have the same outcome as holla) and then you get in the confirmation window also the question: "do you want to let people be able to come to your realm?"
    Well maybe we can add one or make it use the / char ... Ill see what Cosmic thinks. Sometimes I feel like the interface starts to have too many popups and confirmation boxes and it starts to feel a bit clunky.

Well maybe we can add one or make it use the / char ... Ill see what Cosmic thinks. Sometimes I feel like the interface starts to have too many popups and confirmation boxes and it starts to feel a bit clunky.

Thannnnks Kewberth :3
  • And maybe for people that dont know the difference between holla and hollawarp you could also choose to hollawarp or holla just by saying either holla or hollawarp
  • *>Remo<* said:

And maybe for people that dont know the difference between holla and hollawarp you could also choose to hollawarp or holla just by saying either holla or hollawarp

Yyee I suggested that too xd