Folded Umbrella

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Hello! Hmm, yea. Another suggestion thread that will probably bring no benefits to the game. Anyways :333,

I guess you can assume what this thread might be, based of the title, but I'll phrase it better (does this adjective even work? English is weird). As we know, most umbrellas, when not equipped are folded. Or closed, as some would say. I would like to see an umbrella that does such :o. It would hang over our shoulder, a bit like when the umbrellas first came out. Or it could be somewhat like a cane (to whack your friends with?). Just a small suggestion, I guess :P

Comments

• I think it would be cool as a cane :o
    +1
  • Sounds interesting, maybe an option in settings or in the outfit menu to get the umbrella open or folded? :)
    +1
  • Sounds interesting, maybe an option in settings or in the outfit menu to get the umbrella open or folded? :)
    +1

Or use the wand button as an action button?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Sounds interesting, maybe an option in settings or in the outfit menu to get the umbrella open or folded? :)
    +1

Or use the wand button as an action button?
    I wondered about that too. Maybe it can fold itself if you press the wand thing instead of that annoying sparkle thing
  • Maybe it folds up, you press the wand button and it then could either be used as a Penguins Umbrella Gun (from batman). Or like you said be used as a cane to daze people a bit like slimes. +1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    makeshift cane.. mmm.. i could go for that. Always wanted a cane like item ingame to complete my outfit.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

makeshift cane.. mmm.. i could go for that. Always wanted a cane like item ingame to complete my outfit.

I'd think it would look go well with that feather hat of yours owo