Scam Reports

Comments

• All game developer (sir kewberth) and forums admin ( horus) along with mods habe made it clear countless of times they have warned they have used forums and system messages over time and time telling ppl not to do or play bomb games or join payaways so blame them saying they didnt do their job is actually a load of bull..... Alot of players new or old are always trying to get a score or try get rare at low prices when u fail ( knowing there is a chance its a scam) u run around saying punish this person punish that person.... Make it easy u right payaways and bomb games arr scams ( aka a crime) but by playing it and taking a chance u too are Aiding the scammer so both scammer and scammed should be punished? Agree amd dont keep saying kids kids kids alot of ppl who get scammed are also older ppl and to kids as a reason to get action is low end of story everyone knows bomb games and payaway and drop whatever it's called is a scam... Open a clan and make a rule that playing these games are bad or help where u can to prevent it.... As well as know that u excepting a handful of staff to control a game that has millions of users its like asking the police to end all crime it cant be done so quit moaning and venting if u feel that its mot fair then be a hero u don't gotta be a mod or admin to help players and warn new players....

Lol was texting to fast hahah
  • mehzas1 said:

Whoops did not know there is a format to this.

Scammer: Dr.420
    Victim: mehzas1
    Description: He opened a rental and said he would drop a pet once you start selling. I usually do not believr this but because he is a friend I thought I could trust him. But after I put down 1 balloon and 2 dorks he banned me. I am sure he has done this many times before because when I holla-ed to complain, a few people teleported to me telling me their stories of him scamming people and this is not the first rental scam he has done.

I know you will say that "ALL RENTALS ARE SCAMS OTHER THAN PENS" or "BOMB GAMES ARE SCAMS IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR GOING", then what is the whole point of the justice system in the game?

Why develop rental blocks to begin with if only Pendragon is the only trustable rental area? I dont care about the 14000 cubits I lost all that much. Just ban this guy.

I could not screenshot cause I play on the phone and my phone has issues. But I am sure a quick investigation would reveal the truth.

If scammers can scam without repercussions then that will only breed to more scamming when people find out how successful these scammers were and try it for themselves.

BAN DR.420.

UPDATE: His rental realm name is attached here. Dr .420 and killer.silver.corpse

i believe he has been taken of actually
  • This guy is trading items for growtopia for cubits also probably a scam...
    Realm idk and it happened just a few minutes ago.
  • mehzas1 said:

Description: He opened a rental and said he would drop a pet once you start selling. I usually do not believr this but because he is a friend I thought I could trust him. But after I put down 1 balloon and 2 dorks he banned me. I am sure he has done this many times before because when I holla-ed to complain, a few people teleported to me telling me their stories of him scamming people and this is not the first rental scam he has done.

I know you will say that "ALL RENTALS ARE SCAMS OTHER THAN PENS" or "BOMB GAMES ARE SCAMS IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR GOING", then what is the whole point of the justice system in the game?

Why develop rental blocks to begin with if only Pendragon is the only trustable rental area? I dont care about the 14000 cubits I lost all that much. Just ban this guy.

I could not screenshot cause I play on the phone and my phone has issues. But I am sure a quick investigation would reveal the truth.

If scammers can scam without repercussions then that will only breed to more scamming when people find out how successful these scammers were and try it for themselves.

BAN DR.420.

UPDATE: His rental realm name is attached here. Dr .420 and killer.silver.corpse

Oh really? cool!

What happens to my items then? I mean what happens to victims and their items after they have been dealt with?
  • mehzas1 said:

mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

Oh really? cool!

What happens to my items then? I mean what happens to victims and their items after they have been dealt with?
    It's sad to say but, you won't be able to get them back. You'll have to work again to regain those lost items
  • mehzas1 said:

mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

Oh really? cool!

14000 cubits I witnessed dr.420 get scammed that. :o add me in game
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited November 2017
    mehzas1 said:

Oh really? cool!

Royal King said:
    It's sad to say but, you won't be able to get them back. You'll have to work again to regain those lost items

yeah pretty much what he said...its very rare anything gets returned
  • mehzas1 said:

mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

Oh really? cool!

Nothing gets returned, it is your fault for falling for this game. The mods have most likely banned the player for a week or so but they are unable to get your items back...
  • mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

So much for having been taken care of. He is still running around as if nothing happened...

Can the moderator in charge of this case please share whether any action has been taken?
  • mehzas1 said:

mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

So much for having been taken care of. He is still running around as if nothing happened...

Can the moderator in charge of this case please share whether any action has been taken?
    Most scammers get banned like 3+ times. It's normal. Unless they scammed like a lot of stuff or scammed a mod.
  • Can the moderator in charge of this case please share whether any action has been taken?

Most scammers get banned like 3+ times. It's normal. Unless they scammed like a lot of stuff or scammed a mod.

So what is the punishment usually? Dr.420 admitted to having been punished.

1st punishment? 2nd punishment? Whats the difference?

Sorry for the spams and noob comments. Im new to all this scamming
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited November 2017
    mehzas1 said:

So what is the punishment usually? Dr.420 admitted to having been punished.

1st punishment? 2nd punishment? Whats the difference?

Sorry for the spams and noob comments. Im new to all this scamming

well i saw Dr. 420 today in my realm.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

Dark nicht had a scam going in his realm

What is the realm name?
    lucaaa795 said:

Ed said:

What is the realm name?
    I think its nitch's realm
    Third picture shows a bit of the realm name in the chat box.
    I noticed and I have tried many combinations, yet none of them is showing up
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited November 2017
    Ed said:

lucaaa795 said:

Ed said:

What is the realm name?
    I think its nitch's realm
    Third picture shows a bit of the realm name in the chat box.
    I noticed and I have tried many combinations, yet none of them is showing up
    I think I found it:
    nicht's realm

Edit : He removed the rental.
  • mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

Hi guys. an update on this whole issue.

Dr.420 did get punished. He came up to me to apologize and he returned the cubits back to me.

I think that deserves praise, for him to own up to his mistakes and be the bigger man and apologize. I respect that.

Now he is hunting down other scammers.

I hope he has learnt his lesson and perhaps deserves a second chance.

Thanks everyone and mods for helping e out on this case.

Special thanks to Bluejay (sry idk how to tag) for helping me out so much

CASE CLOSED.

• mehzas1 said:

mehzas1 said:

BAN DR.420.

Hi guys. an update on this whole issue.

Dr.420 did get punished. He came up to me to apologize and he returned the cubits back to me.

I think that deserves praise, for him to own up to his mistakes and be the bigger man and apologize. I respect that.

Now he is hunting down other scammers.

I hope he has learnt his lesson and perhaps deserves a second chance.

Thanks everyone and mods for helping e out on this case.

Special thanks to Bluejay (sry idk how to tag) for helping me out so much

CASE CLOSED.

Pleasure. And I'm impressed that he gave the cubits back. Glad for you :D
  • MaterialistMaterialist Member
    edited November 2017
    =Kitten= said:

Drop Game Scam

You could've said more about the scam. You know do the actual procedure.
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017
    i dont need to say, the screenshots say all
  • EaStErBoYEaStErBoY Member
    edited November 2017

Not even 5 mins of playing time and i saw lots of vending scams. Teach scammers they will be punished, stop with the second chances.- My opinion.

Gawsh my friend who gave me this account and i used to be friends with him until he scammed our emporium like irl friends
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited November 2017
    EaStErBoY said:

Not even 5 mins of playing time and i saw lots of vending scams. Teach scammers they will be punished, stop with the second chances.- My opinion.

Gawsh my friend who gave me this account and i used to be friends with him until he scammed our emporium like irl friends
    ehem language please...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Vulgar language has been removed. Please keep it friendly.
  • EaStErBoY said:

ehem language please...
    You said what I was thinking.

I have an urge to be like a teacher.

I told a dude: Your attitude is bothering me and is intolerable.
  • Scammer - Doolie572
    Style - Manipulation

Yeah, he's a pretty old player. He joined back in 2014 shortly before I did. Basically what he did was he looked for profiting players without Cash Registers (500 - 1000c back then) and worked for them.

After a bit of work, he asked to get paid, player breaks piggy and he jumps and takes it.

Same thing happened to me. A naive and dumb 14 yr old I was back then. Running my dye shop, Earned enough to buy myself a piggy...even named it Oink or something :v

Anyways, he is still doing it. Found out a few days ago. He now asks for permission from new players.

I do not have screenshots, my pc can't do that.
  • edited November 2017
    scammer:cubicmimo...realm is The Cubicmimo
  • scammer:cubicmimo...was for 5k

This guy has been doing atleast 4-5 hollas and somebody has fallen for it once at least
    HrothGar said:

Scammer - Doolie572
    Style - Manipulation

Yeah, he's a pretty old player. He joined back in 2014 shortly before I did. Basically what he did was he looked for profiting players without Cash Registers (500 - 1000c back then) and worked for them.

After a bit of work, he asked to get paid, player breaks piggy and he jumps and takes it.

Same thing happened to me. A naive and dumb 14 yr old I was back then. Running my dye shop, Earned enough to buy myself a piggy...even named it Oink or something :v

Anyways, he is still doing it. Found out a few days ago. He now asks for permission from new players.

I do not have screenshots, my pc can't do that.

Ive checked the reports and yeah they match what you said but they are from back in 2014-2015. We will need some evidence for any recent actions, Ill keep an eye out though.

Also dealt with the rest of the reports.
This discussion has been closed.