Birthday special

Anyone think you should get something on your birthday when playing the game. Now not something big, maybe 1k and a party hat. This would require people to enter there birthday, but it wouldn't ask for year. Anyone agree or disagree?

Comments

• people would be racing to make alts if that were the case... people usually do anyhting for c. rather it be making alts to get c or not... so cheaters might use multiple devices to cheat this
  • humm, i don't know XD
  • like i could take my iphonr and ipad, make two accounts, sign them up as the same birthday and basicslly abuse this if this was a thing... people always try this...
  • like i could take my iphonr and ipad, make two accounts, sign them up as the same birthday and basicslly abuse this if this was a thing... people always try this...

To try and stop this, only 1 birthday per device. This means the max they could make is 6, and I highly doubt anyone would have all devices.
  • I don't Rly like this idea as yes it will make people make alts and abuse that so sorry but... -1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Personally, I rather celebrate by hanging out with friends and not by receiving gifts.
  • Ya lol, it's not really important to get your prize on birthday, it's about spending time with others..... And yes as they said... U cant prevent alts
  • +1 but -1 many qbee will make an alt to get a c
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited November 2017
    -1 it will be abused
  • Ok everyone, thanks for leaving comments. It was only a suggestion, so it doesn't look like it's going through...also when people say they would rather play with your friends, you wouldn't have to log on when it's your birthday, I thought that was obvious but nope :p