How to milk a cow :D

So, as we all know, the cows in Cubic are kinda broken. No "milk" button appears when you walk up to them, except on rare occasions. However, there is a solution to this.
Simply trap your cow in a 1 block box, so it has no room to roam. Then, stand in the box next to the cow for 5 minutes. If you have an empty milk jug in your inventory, it will be filled with milk after 5 minutes of standing there. I'm not sure how long it takes for the cows to be ready to be milked again, I'll have to do more testing.
The box you make can literally be as simple as this:

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :o, helpful!
  • JackFury said:

So, as we all know, the cows in Cubic are kinda broken. No "milk" button appears when you walk up to them, except on rare occasions. However, there is a solution to this.
    Simply trap your cow in a 1 block box, so it has no room to roam. Then, stand in the box next to the cow for 5 minutes. If you have an empty milk jug in your inventory, it will be filled with milk after 5 minutes of standing there. I'm not sure how long it takes for the cows to be ready to be milked again, I'll have to do more testing.
    The box you make can literally be as simple as this:

cool and bright idea!
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Thank You! I always thought that my cow hasn't fully grown after 1 month XD
  • I finally got milk using this method, how strange o-o
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I only take milk once a day
  • Lol...guess they wanted some privacy!
  • That's forcing they'll cry soon x(
  • Thank you for this
  • That's forcing they'll cry soon x(

how is this any different from milking cows irl? you put them in a stall and milk. besides, if you leave the cow alone irl and don't milk her, her udder is severely damaged from bloating because it has too much milk
  • Do you know now how many times a day/a week... you can milk it??
  • #freedacows
  • Dont hurt the cows :p
  • I don't want to milk you D:
  • Can aswell be a hole into the ground. Works for me
  • heplful and cool and thank you
  • I srsly do not know how to make a milk jug, or do you buy it? SEE! ugh!
  • Pigs are ABSURDLY USELESS?
  • These spotted bovines are even less useless that THOSE FILTHY SWINES.
  • Damn, I though Jack came back for a second.
  • Damn, I though Jack came back for a second.

same :')
  • IronFish said:

Damn, I though Jack came back for a second.

same :')
    Same D:
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I srsly do not know how to make a milk jug, or do you buy it? SEE! ugh!

Please check the dates on discussions before you comment. This discussion was from over 3 years ago.

You buy milk jugs in the farming section of the cubit store. You get 5 for 10 recubes. To get milk, have them in your inventory and stand near your cows. Best way to milk cows is to pull a block in the area they wander in and jump in the hole. They will all follow you and fall in the hole. In a while milk jugs will appear over the cow's heads and then you will have full milk jugs. After you are done, fill the hole and the cows will respawn in normal places later.
  • Why wasn't this closed then
  • b3achy said:

Lol...guess they wanted some privacy!

Lmao
This discussion has been closed.