Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    CosmicCow said:

That is NOT incorrect.... i have this account and an alt linked to another mail and that account got it too

If that happened, then their IP Addresses were different at the time we exported.
    Cant be.... my alt never has been elsewhere than my ip adress as far as i remember.... and my main has been on different ip adresses... but that has been like 2 months ago the last time
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    CosmicCow said:

That is NOT incorrect.... i have this account and an alt linked to another mail and that account got it too

If that happened, then their IP Addresses were different at the time we exported.

Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?

I have learned to never say never to anything. All I will say is we don't have any plans to give it out again.
    :o, exclusive item! I like it!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    CosmicCow said:

Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?

I have learned to never say never to anything. All I will say is we don't have any plans to give it out again.
    Woo... *GOES ON A BUYING SPREE*
  • Well. I still haven't gotten one. Have you @CanItBeDone @CosmicCow are there going to be anymore sent out?
  • Just got mine! It looks great! :DD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    LiteRary said:

CosmicCow said:

So, what about that rarity and price?
    In theory it shouldn't be that rare since we sent one to everyone on the mailing list. But in practice very few people have actually picked their hat up. So time will tell. But there's already much more of them in game than say.. pink umbrellas, which were severely limited.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited November 2017
    Maybe cos will share some stats at some point.. not sure... but lets just say A LOT. Less than 1% of people read and collected a hat.
  • Yey! Finally got my hat! Thanks for your work cosmic and kewberth! :D
  • Well for me, the item can be grouped into rare section, since every acc only owns one, I don't think there'll be anymore of it for temporary. My prediction is the hat will rise eventually, but not more than 10k, since new players can't own it in the future unless the dev sent it again via newsletter, and will drop for now, but will be at least cost 1-2k
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Maybe cos will share some stats at some point.. not sure... but lets just say A LOT. Less than 1% of people read and collected a hat.

Wow, only 1%?
  • I haven't gotten an email yet i've been checking my email for days both inbox and junk and haven't gotten anything really.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I got 3, should so I be worried? (3 of my accounts got one)
  • so what can i do about the newletter because i think my sister has her account linked to a email and it comes before mine, how am i then meant to get the email?
    edited November 2017

so what can i do about the newletter because i think my sister has her account linked to a email and it comes before mine, how am i then meant to get the email?

They go to every email that is linked to a account, so you should get one.

Sir, this isn’t appropriate for the forums, or even the game. I wasn’t going to say anything but you just pulled me into your useless, inappropriate comments. Also, there is a rule on the forums where you can’t put two comments in a row. Maybe you should go review the forums rules and the game guild lines.
    @Professional Killer
  • @U i dont care about dem rules yo
  • U said:

@U FUKA YU RUSKY MADAFAKA

@U H3LP M3 I AM GAY NIGGA!

Sir, this isn’t appropriate for the forums, or even the game. I wasn’t going to say anything but you just pulled me into your useless, inappropriate comments. Also, there is a rule on the forums where you can’t put two comments in a row. Maybe you should go review the forums rules and the game guild lines.
    He multi posted like 8 times. And please use appropriate language @LittleJohny12

@U i dont care about dem rules yo

Hey, now you know you’re breaking them and when you’re banned you can’t make a excuse.
  • I'm still waiting for hat...

same

same
    me too '3'
    @CosmicCow I got three hats, somebody told me that you guys tried to make it so everyone got one, which obviously didn’t work for me. So, I can turn over two if you want. ^_^
  • U said:

@CosmicCow I got three hats, somebody told me that you guys tried to make it so everyone got one, which obviously didn’t work for me. So, I can turn over two if you want. ^_^

same i got an extra one too
    U said:

Trash can owo
  • TwilightZoneTwilightZone Member
    edited November 2017
    I haven’t gotten the email yet. I waited patiently for it and never received it. I thought maybe they were being sent out at different times but my brother and dad received theirs so idk..
  • Tysm I got it last night :D
  • Found the email in spam mail <3 tysm!!!
    A moderator removed comments that were inbetween mine and now it looked like I multiposted o.o
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    U said:

A moderator removed comments that were inbetween mine and now it looked like I multiposted o.o

No worries, fixed it for you.
  • I'm still waiting STILL :/
  • I got mine :D The email was in spam, I almost missed it