Why isnt autoclicker allowed?(close)

SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
edited November 2017 in General Chat
Why isnt autoclicker allowed to use?How can you even get a HUGE advantage over other players using it?Everything has time limits..Crafting,building,mining you can do each one of em just a few times a second so why cant you use autoclickers?It just saves you from getting your hand tired/hurt...

Comments

• It would be faster to level up and gather resources when you aren't online... that's kinda unfair for normal users who click everytime to gather 1 resource at a time.
  • edited November 2017
    Because people need to put effort in leveling up.With autoclickers people just go afk and get lvl 60 in a short time.But cubic castles is about building,crafting,mining and with autoclickers people get level up without even doing anything.Also people would easily get perks

Edit:and joystick is right,you can get resources very easy without doing anything.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There has been incidents of people autoclicking rubber, berries, etc. and getting cubits without doing anything.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *>Remo<* said:

Why isnt autoclicker allowed to use?How can you even get a HUGE advantage over other players using it?Everything has time limits..Crafting,building,mining you can do each one of em just a few times a second so why cant you use autoclickers?It just saves you from getting your hand tired/hurt...

Even if it doesn't have a huge advantage, it's still cheating. You're using a program to do legit work for you. I think that alone is bad enough.
  • U said:

There has been incidents of people autoclicking rubber, berries, etc. and getting cubits without doing anything.

And thats why we have 20 minute rule when you drop items (they disappear after 20 minutes).

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Djedo said:

U said:

And thats why we have 20 minute rule when you drop items (they disappear after 20 minutes).

Even so, people will just leave for 15 minutes or so and come back...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    *>Remo<* said:

You said it yourself. "It saves you from getting your hand tired/hurt". Any not-cc-related thing that saves you time or effort that other players have to go through is an unfair advantage that you should not have. (I say not-cc-related bc extra cubits could save you that trouble but you have to pay for those, so it's a trade-off).

If you don't have to trade anything to get that advantage, you should not have that advantage.
  • You wouldn’t be doing the required things. You gotta do things manually you can’t be lazy.
  • Its too much an advantage over others since only some would have access.. Im quite certain thats how some pets are leveled up so fast. Someone puts on autoclicker to gain its levels while watching a movie, and bam... the next day 20k profit.. Not exactly fair to others doin that the hard way..
    Im sure there are other examples.. But thats the one i think most unfair
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Hypothetically speaking, say someone made a robot with a mechanical stylus on it an had a timer on it to move the stylus to mine a block then leave it alone for 100 blocks then just turn the camera in game so that it mines 100 more, and then repeat, would that be allowed?
    Something like this:
    Kokopelli said:

Hypothetically speaking, say someone made a robot with a mechanical stylus on it an had a timer on it to move the stylus to mine a block then leave it alone for 100 blocks then just turn the camera in game so that it mines 100 more, and then repeat, would that be allowed?
    Something like this:

Would be pretty much impossible to detect, but I think it would fall under Thebes's same category.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Djedo said:

U said:

Even so, people will just leave for 15 minutes or so and come back...
    They can just turn off attractor and it won’t despawn lol
  • edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Guys there is a popup for autoclickers now so using such a soft its basically useless unless you want to stay in front of ur pc to click the popup

Hmm make your own autoclicker :D

Lucaa be like: Ima gonna do it!
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Guys there is a popup for autoclickers now so using such a soft its basically useless unless you want to stay in front of ur pc to click the popup

Dont you understand that autoclickers are useless now?
    All autoclickers have same basic code.
    Well maybe some will works? Idk but maybe they can improve the code or modify it, there are lots of ways to archieve it :/

Btw never used any autoclicker, I'll try to see if there's any problem that luca stated right there :/
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Dont you understand that autoclickers are useless now?
    All autoclickers have same basic code.
    I saw an autoclicker user in a public mine like 2 days ago.
  • Ok someone can close this since its kinda like the same thing getting repeated many times now. @Professional Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon the request.
This discussion has been closed.