Taking cubits out of vends.

To take cubits our of vends you have to break them then replace them again and set price again. If you have a lot of vends this is really annoying. Maybe add a collect cubits button when you get close to it.

Comments

• Yeah interesting :) +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't think it's super hard to break a bend to collect your cubits. Even if you do have a lot of them.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 i’m Sure this wouldn’t be that hard to add
  • +1 I think i would make using vends quite a bit easier
  • +1 - I have to say I do find it a smidge bothersome to have to chase down the cubits when they pop out of the vend...one or two always try to hide on me. Would be easier to have something that dumps it right into my account. But I'm also cool with the way it is. It's a nice to have, but not a need to have for me.
  • +1 Im Really Tired doing it >_< this should be added tho for Piggy >3<
  • +1 This would be really helpful
  • Well ya, may be helpful, do this with rental too
  • I don't think it's super hard to break a bend to collect your cubits. Even if you do have a lot of them.

Think harder.

+1

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Djedo said:

I don't think it's super hard to break a bend to collect your cubits. Even if you do have a lot of them.

Think harder.

+1

Yes because breaking a vending machine I collect your cubit would take you over 15 seconds to do?
  • Djedo said:

Think harder.

+1

Yes because breaking a vending machine I collect your cubit would take you over 15 seconds to do?
    Perhaps but it gets very repetitive and eventually very annoying to be doing when u have like 20 or more vends.
    *Legion* said:

Djedo said:

Think harder.

+1

Perhaps but it gets very repetitive and eventually very annoying to be doing when u have like 20 or more vends.
    Very repetitive like watering and harvesting crops? I don't think it's too big of an issue to be honest. It wouldn't be cool to make things easier, but eh.