A Reunion of Old Friends

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited November 2017 in General Chat

A Reunion of Old Friends

Hey Qbees! I've noticed that quite a lot of you are players who've played for a few years now (I myself have played for 4 years 3 years), and I know that everyone has an old friend that they want to get back into contact. This discussion will be dedicated to the people who want to feel a little nostalgic or who want to share a happy memory.

Below, comment your in-game name from the year you met (for the ones who used a nametag), and the name of the player you miss. If anyone knows about that player (or you are the Qbee), reply to them with a comment below.

I hope you will find your old friend here!

(Below I will have my example which you can follow!)

Comments

• Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    So I was wondering if anyone knows my old friend: Replicant_wxl
    He was one of the leaders of a big clan called: NEXUS
    And they were all genius builders! I remember him helping me out by buying my stone (for some starter cash) and allowing me to build on the Nexus Citadel.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

And they were all genius builders! I remember him helping me out by buying my stone (for some starter cash) and allowing me to build on the Nexus Citadel.

Replicant quit a while back but we have the next best person, he knows rep irl... he is @Space_fetus
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited November 2017
    I remember Rep! We didn’t talk much so we don’t really know each other though lol
    Here’s some of mine:
    Old friend: FooTraGeez[PH]
    Year:2015
    He owned a shop I believe was called...Department Store? I forgot but he’s great <3

Old friends: Tungstein and DoubleA (I can’t bold these names for some reason)
    Year: 2015
    They’re brothers and great shop owners. You guys might not know them though. My brother and I always bought persian rugs from them.

Old friend: <b>Importtuner (I think I spelt it correctly and I can’t bold this one either..)
    Great shop owner, did a lot of hollas. I think you guys might know him!

Old friend: Jack Sparrow
    Built a lot of pirate related stuff of course! :) owned a huge clan, forgot the name.

Old friend: Rabbi
    Hunted a BUNCH of Easter eggs! Great builder, great friend!
    Idk if I did this right lol
    I’ll edit as I remember more people:)
    edited November 2017

Replicant quit a while back but we have the next best person, he knows rep irl... he is @Space_fetus

I didn't know he quit, I thought that he changes IGN since he disappeared from my friend list :( And I never knew that Space knows Rep IRL!

I do know Rabbi! He pops up once in a while, but I'm sure he's a little busy.

• Replicant quit a while back but we have the next best person, he knows rep irl... he is @Space_fetus

I didn't know he quit, I thought that he changes IGN since he disappeared from my friend list :( And I never knew that Space knows Rep IRL!

I do know Rabbi! He pops up once in a while, but I'm sure he's a little busy.
    Yea wish she’s more active :[.

Rabbi is a guy XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017

Rabbi is a guy XD
    Untrue

And Hinter :c I miss him
  • Anyone know XDET or KinglyDucky?
    Let me know

Especially if @TehBlastr is online!
  • edited November 2017
    QA78
    We grew up on CC together.
    Hasn't seem him for years.
    If you see him TELL ME
    I probably would cry tears of joy seeing him again.
    He just disappeared one day.
    MOOO.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I don't think any normal player has play this game for 4 years o-o
  • I don't think any normal player has play this game for 4 years o-o

The game came out in 2014. It's 2017 still. You do the math.

Sorry, Charm. You're not 4 quite yet, but I hope to see you still playing when you turn 4. :P
  • Guys, what happened to Wurfino?
    I just know his account was deleted but why?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

yeah rep stopped playing because we were putting in major over time on our minecraft project, then he was like you should try this cubic castles game it s great and i have been here ever since. He still pops on every now and then to check the newer stuff visit my builds etc. But yeah he is the reason im here :P
  • My old name was Zedge1 and I met an awesome Qbee called Arh_Vee in 2016 (I dont remember the month anymore)His realm name was Arh_Vee's Paradise.I have a feeling he quit already but if anyone knows him please let me know :)
  • I hope someone knows this person ;-;
    Name: Ace175
    He suddenly stopped playing somewhere on 2016 and I haven't seen him since ;0;
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    HrothGar said:

Guys, what happened to Wurfino?
    I just know his account was deleted but why?

I think he quit quite a while ago.

edited November 2017
    Liberated said:

I don't think any normal player has play this game for 4 years o-o

The game came out in 2014. It's 2017 still. You do the math.

Sorry, Charm. You're not 4 quite yet, but I hope to see you still playing when you turn 4. :P
    I just randomly guessed XD, it feels like I've been playing for longer though with all the changes in this game :O
    U said:

Rabbi is a guy XD

Untrue
    And Hinter :c I miss him
    Sorry, I got confused with Momo (Always thought Momo was a girl and Rabbi was a boy until my brother told me it was vice-versa)

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Old Friend : Wurfino
    Greatet times together XD.. idk where he went :(

Old Friend : Wurfino
    Greatet times together XD.. idk where he went :(

I'm sure he quit quite a while ago, I remember selling him a lot of resources a long time ago
  • I remember Rep! We didn’t talk much so we don’t really know each other though lol
    Here’s some of mine:
    He owned a shop I believe was called...Department Store? I forgot but he’s great <3

They’re brothers and great shop owners. You guys might not know them though. My brother and I always bought persian rugs from them.

Old friend: <b>Importtuner (I think I spelt it correctly and I can’t bold this one either..)

Built a lot of pirate related stuff of course! :) owned a huge clan, forgot the name.

FooTraGeez was active a 4 months ago ;-; were same country and weve got hangout, im not sure he still on with other accounts
  • Dr. Roger said:

I remember Rep! We didn’t talk much so we don’t really know each other though lol
    Here’s some of mine:

FooTraGeez was active a 4 months ago ;-; were same country and weve got hangout, im not sure he still on with other accounts
    I saw a Ph dude called FooTraGeez [Ph] just a few weeks ago.
  • You're playing 4 years from now? And its 2013 ....but the cubic castle become open beta in 2014?!? So how is that happened? Can you explain? XD I just cant understand just asking

You're playing 4 years from now? And its 2013 ....but the cubic castle become open beta in 2014?!? So how is that happened? Can you explain? XD I just cant understand just asking

They already acknowledge that mistake, don't know why you bother to point it out again..
  • You're playing 4 years from now? And its 2013 ....but the cubic castle become open beta in 2014?!? So how is that happened? Can you explain? XD I just cant understand just asking

They already acknowledge that mistake, don't know why you bother to point it out again..
    Ohh sorry xD i didnt saw it
    Anyways, anybody know the player Myalovesit? Or something along that line? A very old friend, and I wouldn't like to see her again :3