A way to differentiate berry bushes from one another.

This is only a minor inconvenience but, It's pretty annoying and is a relatively easy to fix by adding maybe a a tiny berry on the corner of it in your inventory/chest like this:

Comments

• Why not adding the poll in the other thread?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Well there use to be bushes that you could purchase with cubits that could be easily differentiate, but I'm not too sure how popular reintroducing them will be.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Well there use to be bushes that you could purchase with cubits that could be easily differentiate, but I'm not too sure how popular reintroducing them will be.

Yeah but he doesnt exactly mean that...

He means more like with the watering can the water icon but then with the bushes that you see the berry it is from
  • +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yeah but he doesnt exactly mean that...

He means more like with the watering can the water icon but then with the bushes that you see the berry it is from
    Kinda seems like a waste of space, but sure xd
  • Quackers said:

This is only a minor inconvenience but, It's pretty annoying and is a relatively easy to fix by adding maybe a a tiny berry on the corner of it in your inventory/chest like this:

This is completely unnecessary. If you click on the item in your inventory or cabinet you will see the name.
  • Shaanti said:

Quackers said:

This is completely unnecessary. If you click on the item in your inventory or cabinet you will see the name.
    Adding the custom texture to the bunny pjs was unnecessary.
    Quackers said:

Shaanti said:

Quackers said:

Adding the custom texture to the bunny pjs was unnecessary.
    Yeah but that was done because people used it in many scams
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Im surprised that no Magic Bush Seller is commenting on this topic, cuz i thought they would rage if "Magic Bush" became normal again, and think about the buyers who spent high amounts of cubits to get one. But i have been noticing people trying to sell it quickly and cheaper nowadays to gain profit and let that buyer regret it later when it becomes "Just A Regular Bush".

Ima say -1 cuz theres like only 6 bushes and u can click on them easily to see what type of bush it is. If the devs adds more bush then maybe they should change the icons like when dyed glass textures were secretly changed. If u r thinking i am an owner of a "Magic Bush" and only thinking about myself, my friend u r wrong so dont jump into conclusions :)
    I feel like it's the case with colored glass, sure it might be easier to distinguish, but it's like, not impossible to do so.
    Yakroo said:

Im surprised that no Magic Bush Seller is commenting on this topic, cuz i thought they would rage if "Magic Bush" became normal again, and think about the buyers who spent high amounts of cubits to get one. But i have been noticing people trying to sell it quickly and cheaper nowadays to gain profit and let that buyer regret it later when it becomes "Just A Regular Bush".

Ima say -1 cuz theres like only 6 bushes and u can click on them easily to see what type of bush it is. If the devs adds more bush then maybe they should change the icons like when dyed glass textures were secretly changed. If u r thinking i am an owner of a "Magic Bush" and only thinking about myself, my friend u r wrong so dont jump into conclusions :)

You dont look enough, he doesnt mean that the "magic bushes" come back..... he means a small icon on the right down corner with a picture of the berry
  • Shaanti said:

Quackers said:

So the new texture of dyed glasses are unnecessary too...
  • Theses bushes are ancient why remodel them? LOL

Theses bushes are ancient why remodel them? LOL

For convenience sake o-O?
  • Idk... The introduction of this idea would make it ehhhhhhh.. Just click on the berry bush to find out what it is. Maybe though they can tint the berry bush depending on what berry it is example the yumberries would have a red tint to the free to distinguish it from all the rest and so on
  • -1 If you arent buying like 10000 of them then getting like 50 bushes wrong is just a small loss anyway...
    *>Remo<* said:

-1 If you arent buying like 10000 of them then getting like 50 bushes wrong is just a small loss anyway...

Buying ten thousand berry bushes?