Farm Watering Glasses

Its like “True Sight”
This maybe be too “big” but I still wanted to suggest it.

Basically there are these glasses that you can get with recubes (maybe around 500, don’t want to be extra and put a lot) in the farm store. And when you put them on, they show white markers or timers on top of soil to tell you how much time the soil will be watered before it becomes dry. Then after that timer it becomes RED, warning you that the crop it about to die, also telling you to water it.

Now before people start saying, there will be a lot of timers or markers, yes this is true but the glasses aren’t a type that you put on at all times but just for farming purposes.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm all for it :3, though I forget whether it was Kew or Cosmic who mention that it would be a little difficult to implement. The timer animation at least.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or just make it so the soil turns red two hours before the crops die saying they need watered.
  • Or when the crop is like an hour or 2 from dying make the crop look like its withering a bit and when you water it then after like 5mins it will have it's standard look again and will continue growing
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're actually doing something like this already.. but it's not glasses.