About the new change..

Now you wont lose any item in a realm where you have a rental plot. Because if you lose connection while throwing anything in a realm where you have plot. You will still be able to pick that item back.
I wanted to suggest why not add this system everywhere?
I mean many people complain about losing stuff in lobies, other realms etc
Why not add this so that we dont have any chance of losing our items unless someone else picks them up.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Because of things like dropping junk and such i assume... like in lobby's it happens a lot that everywhere is junk laying around and everyone gets laggy
  • This wasn't added now. It has been in the game for months now.

But I agree with it being added everywhere. I once dropped a gather bumper instead of dropping car keys and the realm was laggy so I disconnected and I couldn't get the bumper back.

This would be great +1
  • Yes, the game could have an update with that and they could also figure out some way to get this lag out of the lobby.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    We might as well to be honest. Though people can be more careful >.>
  • We might as well to be honest. Though people can be more careful >.>

People don't have control over their connection.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

We might as well to be honest. Though people can be more careful >.>

People don't have control over their connection.
    What I meant was people dropping their things randomly. Like majority of the people who lose their items this way usually just drop their items on the ground to show it to other people...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is the whole reason we have the /trade command. There is litterally no reason to drop items.....
  • U said:

This is the whole reason we have the /trade command. There is litterally no reason to drop items.....

I once dropped a gather bumper instead of dropping car keys and the realm was laggy so I disconnected and I couldn't get the bumper back.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I once dropped a gather bumper instead of dropping car keys and the realm was laggy so I disconnected and I couldn't get the bumper back.

Fair enough.
  • U said:

U said:

Fair enough.
    Also for mobile users, since sometimes it's hard(?) To control where exactly your finger goes and, imagine you want to drag your inventory up in a room full (like a giveaway) of people and instead of grabbing the pull thingy, you drag and drop the item next to it. And suddenly, your game just stops and you get kicked out.
    Happens to me simetimes (the getting kicked out part).
  • Haborym said:

U said:

U said:

Fair enough.
    Also for mobile users, since sometimes it's hard(?) To control where exactly your finger goes and, imagine you want to drag your inventory up in a room full (like a giveaway) of people and instead of grabbing the pull thingy, you drag and drop the item next to it. And suddenly, your game just stops and you get kicked out.
    Happens to me simetimes (the getting kicked out part).
    Exactly.

And I'm pretty sure there would be no harm adding this in game.