CanItBeTrades: Trading Thread (Updated: 1/07)

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited January 2018 in Trading Section
Hi all! \ (•◡•) / Like every other Qbee, I have to make some cubits sometimes. Feel free to negotiate prices with me, but nothing really ridiculous, please :P. Everything I sell will probably be in a vend, but do tell me by commenting or PM-ing me if you wish to make a purchase; this way I can set up a vend quickly for you. The shop is located at CanItBeDone's Home! [Currently, there is no shop]

(~˘▾˘)~ Selling ~(˘▾˘~)

(~˘▾˘)~ Buying ~(˘▾˘~)
Scuba Mask: 12,000c
Mannequin: 350c
Info Bumper: 450c

Also, if you have any rares, I'll probably buy them. For a reasonable price of course.

Any realm stamps, besides the following - Small Castle, Pipe, Halfling Hole, Tiny Keep, Rocket, Skyscraper, Pagoda, Moai, Blimp, Volcano, and Obelisk. Prices should be reasonable, and not above the Cubic Store price (obviously).

Pet Leveling Service!
As the title suggests, I will level up your pet, for a price. For your first order, you will get a free level up additionally. Each level will cost 300c. Pet food and blocks will be provided by me of course. There will be queue priorities if one was to pay a higher amount then my offered price. But, this does not mean those who ordered earlier will be ignored! Do note that leveling pets takes a while, so when I'm done I'll notify you :D.

Currently, this service is not available :v

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Moved to appropriate section.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Moved to appropriate section.

Oops my bad, must have not looked closely enough. And list updated!
  • can you go any lower on the vends?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2017

can you go any lower on the vends?

Vends? What do you mean? O-o?

Edit: nvm, um, that's about as low as I go.
    Bump! Updated list.
    I'm about to go to bed, but I'll set up a vend as soon as possible.
    Bump! List updated owo
  • Headless For Doc's Mirror :p
    Dr. Roger said:

Headless For Doc's Mirror :p

Nah, I prefer cubits over that owo
    Bump! Updated list, pretty much buying stuff at this point e.e
    Bump! Selling Angel wings
  • Headless uh... 40k...uh... and uh.... uh... sun crown???

Headless uh... 40k...uh... and uh.... uh... sun crown???

No thanks o-o
    Bump owo!
  • headless 46?

headless 46?

Sorry, that's a bit too low. At least for me.
  • 50k?
    Bump! Now selling two Headlessness and a sports mobile
  • You should change the name to "CanItBeTraDED" xD
    And if you want i sell a toothbee head for 1100c
    *>Remo<* said:

You should change the name to "CanItBeTraDED" xD
    And if you want i sell a toothbee head for 1100c

:v, anyways, sorry not really buying anything ATM. Broke ;-;
  • edited November 2017
    Uhhh...if u the reserve a headless forme I can buy it 51-53k, o yea, and I’ll buy the chef coat.

Uhhh...if u the reserve a headless forme I can buy it 51-53k, o yea, and I’ll buy the chef coat.

Sorry, no longer selling headlessness :v
  • edited November 2017
    damn it, guess just coat then..

damn it, guess just coat then..

It's in my realm, CanItBeDone's Home

Anyways, buying list updated ^^
    Bump! Selling Dorkmobile (geez, another car and I'll become a garage xd)
  • Is it that you buy quality soil for 50c? Or is it that you want to buy 50 soil?

Is it that you buy quality soil for 50c? Or is it that you want to buy 50 soil?

Hi, I'm buying it for that price :P
    edited December 2017
    Bump, selling small sprinklers! ^^

Edit: wow they sold fast
  • MaterialistMaterialist Member
    edited December 2017
    I went to the place and only purple scaff and a chef coat were there, I bought purple scaff. Were the cars sold or something?

I went to the place and only purple scaff and a chef coat were there, I bought purple scaff. Were the cars sold or something?

Oh add me, I only have so much vends xd