Farm Update - Sneak Peek Feedback

1235»

Comments

• ZPINOL said:

What happen if animals fall in lava, fire or bottomless?
    they can respawn or die forever?

They can respawn
  • In beta when gdog and mgn made their guides, the chickens produced normal eggs instead of the farming ones
  • Really awesome BUT...I was told that there would be wild animals in the mines which I was looking forward to.
  • LiteRary said:

Really awesome BUT...I was told that there would be wild animals in the mines which I was looking forward to.

1. CC is a kid game.
    2. That's what makes CC a war game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    Agreed. This is not Minecraft.
  • LiteRary said:

Really awesome BUT...I was told that there would be wild animals in the mines which I was looking forward to.

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    Since when do animals make a game a war game?
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    Oh, so every game that has animals in it makes it exactly like Minecraft?
  • fix graet water 24:00 now -1
  • LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    No, Julie, but think about it. Cubic Castles is a game mostly played by younger kids. It doesn't take a lot to figure out that the person who commented is almost guaranteed to be a kid about the age or 9-12 who plays Minecraft irl. No one said "Ever game that has animals in it is Minecraft", that's you using the Straw Man fallacy. But if it's a 3d block building game, and some kid wants mobs to spawn in the wild, where do you think he got the idea? No, Cubic Castles has nothing to do with Minecraft, which is why I don't want them to add too many mob options. Don't be mad at me ;-;
  • LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    All I said was I THOUGHT there would be wild animals :/ funny how one simple comment can create such ruckus

• LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    JackFury said:

LiteRary said:

1. CC is a kid game.
    3. No, not suitable.
    4. Not necessary.
    All I said was I THOUGHT there would be wild animals :/ funny how one simple comment can create such ruckus

Well, no one's comment can compare to one I saw on the Google Play store in the reviews. Some 7 yr old kid asked "Can you add pokemon to the mines so we can go around and catch them and then battle other players in our realms?" I almost shriveled up of cringing.
  • Add more crops like rice
  • Add more crops like rice

yesssssssssssssss!!!!!! plzzzzzzz! Crops are going down and tractor and im big on farming and tractor is hard to get and a lot of people are quiting farming so the price needs to go up for the tractor and crops! I wish they make scare crows and ravens for pet, farm clothes for girls that work on the inside of house. sheep that can do wool so the girl can sew it, and in a lot of movies farmers go hunting so add guns, deers, rabbits and squirrels. These are just ideas that can make the farm update better!
  • I've had to water some of my crops threes times today all twice. the discussion says feedback so did u mean to take the watering time down or is it glitched??
  • SayWhat said:

Add more crops like rice

yesssssssssssssss!!!!!! plzzzzzzz! Crops are going down and tractor and im big on farming and tractor is hard to get and a lot of people are quiting farming so the price needs to go up for the tractor and crops! I wish they make scare crows and ravens for pet, farm clothes for girls that work on the inside of house. sheep that can do wool so the girl can sew it, and in a lot of movies farmers go hunting so add guns, deers, rabbits and squirrels. These are just ideas that can make the farm update better!
    Fishing
  • Feeding the farm animals could be something logic to do.These animals cant just eat the air right?

• I really like the farm.