Bee farms dropping Honey/Wax

So wax is hard yo get it always has been. You all would get like 9 wax a realm but now with honey its harder to get... Maybe you can make it so the bee farms drop wax/honey at a set period of time. That's all I have to say.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It's like berry bushes or flowers, you can get a lot of them if you try. I've gotten hundreds of flowers just by spending half an hour running around mining them. It's not that hard in my opinion.
  • It really is. Especially in these times when people don't have time for that and instead build or work on their farms. I'm not saying make it spit out a wax every hour but maybe every 48 hours to make it a slow process
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *Legion* said:

It really is. Especially in these times when people don't have time for that and instead build or work on their farms. I'm not saying make it spit out a wax every hour but maybe every 48 hours to make it a slow process

I guess the craft able bee hives we have are rather useless and only there for the sole purpose of decoration. I don't mind having a wax farm, but I wouldn't mind if this was never added.

• Yeah its useless so why not get some use for it. Might as well
  • Yea maybe you can collect it like cotton off a bush and have a 50/50 for honey or beeswax.
    Would be a good recube addition actually :o