Limit on c u buy per 24 hours

Why is there a limit? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow I wanted to buy some more c to get the packs

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    How did you even trigger the limit 0.0

It is suppost to be unnoticeable....

But yeah i think to just make you not able to waste so many irl money on the game
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

How did you even trigger the limit 0.0

It is suppost to be unnoticeable....

But yeah i think to just make you not able to waste so many irl money on the game

Kind of seem odd. The in game purchases are there for the devs to make money, why would there even be a limit for that reason o-o
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited November 2017
    There is a limit. The reason it exists is because we have had several instances of fraud, or people using their parents credit cards without permission etc... The limit can be lifted though if you contact support and ask for it to be lifted. We just need to verify the orders are legitimate and that you're really authorizing them. It's for player safety, and to prevent problems associated with stolen credit cards or other invalid orders.
  • edited November 2017
    Ah ok thx I will do that
    @Professional Killer can close answered
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.