Scam Reports

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Ha! Get caught c:
    uh today- u can see when this message was posted.
  • i don’t know realm name. he name vnmierQE from vietnam
    scam all my item
    date: day don’t can renember but month is september

• SCAMMER: imaniilma
    HOW SHE SCAMMED ME:
    She was my bff and she was know my password account since 2 months. She entered yesterday and took my spiderbrella, 80 great soils and 1 dark angels!
  • Scammer: Mr .Appa
    Time: on pictures
    I walked into a random realm on the popular list and I see this. A guy setting up rentals that cost 5k with a mystery chest containing junk! Not even worth 500c some of the stuff. If you think about it, this is a chance game. At least 4 rentals were bought
  • >Gleen< said:

EDIT: Sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't a scam. Please remove post

What misunderstanding? Which wasn't a scam? The video shown above?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2017
    Scammer is .perry. she did plot scam and here picture :
  • i think he is trying to scam me because he said he wants to water the plants and watering the plants then he will get perm i guess so maybe its an act of trying to scam me
  • scammer:Diegoxdx
    He stole my pharoar chest,beekbee hat,mummywrap head,rice hat, and anteiner head in Pen's yard rental.this causes when the game was in maintainance time. and he didnt return them.plz check it
    1.JPG 69.5K
    2.JPG 58.8K
  • clicker0 said:

scammer:Diegoxdx
    He stole my pharoar chest,beekbee hat,mummywrap head,rice hat, and anteiner head in Pen's yard rental.this causes when the game was in maintainance time. and he didnt return them.plz check it

hey thats all on you mate... when ure time is almost up you need to get your stuff mate. its a go big or go home situation
  • clicker0 said:

hey thats all on you mate... when ure time is almost up you need to get your stuff mate. its a go big or go home situation
    I had too enough time to pick up them but I disconnected by maintainance.I can't do anything in that time.and when I could re-enter this game,they are stolen.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited November 2017
    clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

I had too enough time to pick up them but I disconnected by maintainance.I can't do anything in that time.and when I could re-enter this game,they are stolen.
    and thats why u should never use rentals. its risky and u risk losing items.
  • clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

and I just reported he is a theif. just that.
  • clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

clicker0 said:

and I just reported he is a theif. just that.
    hey he isnt a scammer. its a win lose situation. you need to plan when to take down ure stuff BEFORE time runs out... in all fairness theres a sign warning u to be careful when placing stuff on plots...
  • their items are not problem.I can get it back easily if i need. I reported that just he is a theif.
  • its only a scam if the player scammed is unaware of how they got scammed

he had all the right to take the stuff. thats the risk of using rentals. its your fault not his
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited November 2017
    clicker0 said:

Well you can’t say this as a scam or thieft. If there was a maintenance your rental time will be extended too.
  • wow it will be extend? I saw the yard in most of red blocks....
  • She means the game is under maintenance not the realm
  • and... what should I have do? I couldn't do anything in that situation.if I couldn't do anything,it's not become my fault. Because I can't avoid that at all.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    clicker0 said:

and... what should I have do? I couldn't do anything in that situation.if I couldn't do anything,it's not become my fault. Because I can't avoid that at all.

There was a broadcast saying the game was going to restart soon and you could of removed your stuff during that warning.
  • U said:

clicker0 said:

and... what should I have do? I couldn't do anything in that situation.if I couldn't do anything,it's not become my fault. Because I can't avoid that at all.

There was a broadcast saying the game was going to restart soon and you could of removed your stuff during that warning.
    ooo snap! thats proof this was all on you and not him. you wouldve had to have KNOWN about the restart.
  • U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    there is a warning!? that's my fault xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    clicker0 said:

U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    Before maintanance and all there is ALWAYS a broadcast...
  • clicker0 said:

U said:

clicker0 said:

o.O
    Before maintanance and all there is ALWAYS a broadcast...
    too noob me.... rip

• MonsterQbiicMonsterQbiic Member
    edited November 2017
    SCAMMER: SuperCat<3
    Scammed Victim: So much ppl (gaia44, ADRIA17, Dgamercubicgameryt and a lot more)
    Scammer supercat<3 Steal accounts using the method change the password and hotmail, he say: Go to the button blue and white and click the X, go to the question box and put in hotmail: kaka@gmail.com, after in password put "100K" and u will receive 100k cubits.

This girl scam so much ppl everyday, please help me im report him so much times but nobody do nothing D:.
  • MonsterQbiicMonsterQbiic Member
    edited November 2017
    SCAMMER: PAJARO XD
    Scammed Victim: GBHG and almost me
    Scammer PAJARO XD do drop games and scam ppl, i just see how he scam GBHG i dont know how much ppl more he was scammed.

Time: November 18th 13:06 pm (cubic castles time)

SCAMMER: elpeque1234567
    Scammed victim: I dont know, i just see how he try to scam me.
    Scamer elpeque1234567 do drop games, i dont know how much ppl was scammed but he try to scam me, i take 1 screenshot

He say in the img: Just drop things and be ok

Time november 18th 13:34 (cubic castles time)
  • All game developer (sir kewberth) and forums admin ( hours) along with mods habe made it clear countless of times they have warned they have used forums and system messages over time and time telling ppl not to do or play bomb games or join payaways so blame them saying they didnt do their job is actually a load of bull..... Alot of players new or old are always trying to get a score or try get rare at low prices when u fail ( knowing there is a chance its a scam) u run around saying punish this person punish that person.... Make it easy u right payaways and bomb games arr scams ( aka a crime) but by playing it and taking a chance u too are Aiding the scammer so both scammer and scammed should be punished? Agree amd dont keep saying kids kids kids alot of ppl who get scammed are also older ppl and to kids as a reason to get action is low end of story everyone knows bomb games and payaway and drop whatever it's called is a scam... Open a clan and make a rule that playing these games are bad or help where u can to prevent it.... As well as know that u excepting a handful of staff to control a game that has millions of users its like asking the police to end all crime it cant be done so quit moaning and venting if u feel that its mot fair then be a hero u don't gotta be a mod or admin to help players and warn new players....
  • DR.420 IS A SCAMMER. HE OPENED A RENTAL SAYING HE WILL DROP A PET ONCE YOU SET UP STALL. I SET UP STALL WITH BALLOONS AND DORKS AND I GOT BANNED.

I thought I could trust him cause hes a friend but I guess not.

I made 4 hollas asking for help from mods or anyone and no one came to help.
  • mehzas1 said:

DR.420 IS A SCAMMER. HE OPENED A RENTAL SAYING HE WILL DROP A PET ONCE YOU SET UP STALL. I SET UP STALL WITH BALLOONS AND DORKS AND I GOT BANNED.

I thought I could trust him cause hes a friend but I guess not.

I made 4 hollas asking for help from mods or anyone and no one came to help.

@Superxtreme
    @Cortana
    *cough cough* here you go. Guilty as sin
  • mehzas1mehzas1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Whoops did not know there is a format to this.

Scammer: Dr.420
    Victim: mehzas1
    Description: He opened a rental and said he would drop a pet once you start selling. I usually do not believr this but because he is a friend I thought I could trust him. But after I put down 1 balloon and 2 dorks he banned me. I am sure he has done this many times before because when I holla-ed to complain, a few people teleported to me telling me their stories of him scamming people and this is not the first rental scam he has done.

I know you will say that "ALL RENTALS ARE SCAMS OTHER THAN PENS" or "BOMB GAMES ARE SCAMS IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR GOING", then what is the whole point of the justice system in the game?

Why develop rental blocks to begin with if only Pendragon is the only trustable rental area? I dont care about the 14000 cubits I lost all that much. Just ban this guy.

I could not screenshot cause I play on the phone and my phone has issues. But I am sure a quick investigation would reveal the truth.

If scammers can scam without repercussions then that will only breed to more scamming when people find out how successful these scammers were and try it for themselves.

BAN DR.420.

UPDATE: His rental realm name is attached here. Dr .420 and killer.silver.corpse
This discussion has been closed.