Music Playing Blocks

It's hard to make decent music by just bouncing on music blocks, so maybe there could be music player blocks. You place music notes in a line and place the bumper on one end. when you bump it, it will play the blocks. There can be fast ones and slow ones. When you place them next to each other they can become connected so you can have a more complex tune. You can place basic bumpers to provide a pause in the music. And unless you hit the bumper the music will keep repeating. I've thought about this awhile, hope you like it!

Comments

• LOL Music been addedz
  • mmm sounds interesting but quite complexe...
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2017
    I am a musician, and when I saw that Cubic had note blocks, I was overjoyed to make music. However, to my incredible disappointment, I discovered we only have 1 octave, at Middle C. What I wish is that there could be just 1 plain, craftable note block in the game. Then, when you place it, a little menu pops up, similarly to when you place a sign or warp food bumper. You could then choose which note the block would play when hit, ranging from 4 octaves of notes. Imagine the stuff we could make with multiple people walking on blocks at once :3
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Actually, it would really be a nice addition to note blocks!

I Don't really mess around with note blocks personally, but i have appreciated many other players creations with them. Would be nice to see the old note blocks revamped a little bit with some new features. Such as the OP's idea & JackFury's addition.

#MusicAppretiation
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    BJDware said:

Actually, it would really be a nice addition to note blocks!

I Don't really mess around with note blocks personally, but i have appreciated many other players creations with them. Would be nice to see the old note blocks revamped a little bit with some new features. Such as the OP's idea & JackFury's addition.

#MusicAppretiation

Agreed here
  • listening to remedies from your very own compositions!
    +1