Is pay parkour with life block is allowed?

LateCom do a pay parkour, okay,first realm no life block,but when we enter in portal,have another,with 5 lifes,and too much phantom foam.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Those are banned i believe... any pay to play chance games are banned although i dont know if parkour is counted as a chance game too.....
  • Those are banned i believe... any pay to play chance games are banned although i dont know if parkour is counted as a chance game too.....

I think it too
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited November 2017
    Well paid parcores are not BANNED! But it is Highly logical to report the realm/Player if...
    *The price is to high! 100-1k O_O
    *Parcore is IMPOSSIBLE! Wind machines,Fantom Foam,lives,Spawn in Lava!
    *Or If the prizes are Bad! 100 Dirt and last item is a Knockback wand!
  • As long as it's not a pick one from 2 path that makes you fall, it's not considered as game of chance I think :/
  • but its of chance,and lucky,phantom,and life block ,with 5 lifes ...
  • but its of chance,and lucky,phantom,and life block ,with 5 lifes ...

5 life is limited tries, phantom foam is random I think so it needs your skill to dodge it :/
    thus this can't be called game of chance...
  • @Superxtreme >>>>

also,phantom is randoom,not skill,can't have a way to we see it ,so,its lucky
  • it isn't allowed. Because, you have to pay for a parkour, when u get limited tries. Even if there is checkpoints, the blocks wouldn't matter once u run out of blocks. I say just do it free, and not being banned.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Malicious player made games are prohibited

These include:

Giveaways that require payment from participants.
    Gambling or games of chance that require cubits or item payments from participants.
    Games that require players to drop items as "payment" to play. (drop games)

Games of skill such as creative building contests using foundation blocks, or parkour races may be allowed, but player complaints or reports of fake contests or undelivered prizes could lead to a permanent ban from the game for the organizers of these events. Moderators or admins may choose to shut these events down at their discretion if they determine the event to be malicious. We would encourage players not to join such contests unless they know the organizers well and trust them. You join at your own risk. Lost entry fees will not be returned.

From the guidelines